The exhilarating Whistler Jet Boating tour will take you through Naim Falls Provincial Park, to the base of the falls. Enjoy the natural state of old growth forests and wildlife as your driver/guide takes you through the braided waterways along the Green River. This adventure includes waterfalls, thrilling rapids and snow-capped peaks. Keep an eye out for wildlife including bears, deer and various bird species such as eagles, ospreys and herons.
The boats use a jet of water beneath the surface to propel forward. The jet allows the boats to ride in shallower water than a propeller design.
This is an adventure suitable for the entire family.
When: May – September Daily 9:00am, 12:00pm, 3:00pm (subject to availability)
Need to know:
- Wear comfortable clothes. Bring an extra jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat.
- Jet boating participants should be in good personal health and not suffering from back or neck problems.
- Check in time is 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Trips depart rain or shine. Jet boat is fitted with removable top.
- Participants will be asked to sign a liability release form prior to commencing the activity.
Add jet boating to your list of adventurous things to do in Whistler…remember to hold on tight and get ready to experience the beauty and power of the Green River with the Whistler Jet Boating experience.
This experience takes place at Pemberton, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience