Whistler Desserts and Drinks Tour
Whistler, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Treat your taste buds to this gourmet tasting adventure in the heart of Whistler! There's no better way to spend an evening than exploring Whistler restaurants and the eclectic dessert scene on the Whistler Desserts and Drinks Tour. (Experience is for a minimum of 6 people.)
A perfect way to celebrate a birthday, girl’s weekend or bachelorette party.
All along your guide will enhance the experience with their local knowledge and enthusiasm for the wonderful restaurant dining scene in Whistler.
- Soak up the Mediterranean atmosphere while sampling the chef's signature apple tart tatin at Caramba’s..
- Try chef Erin's warm chocolate brownies topped with raspberry compot and seasonal gelato at Stonesedge.
- Led by a passionate, entertaining guide.
Start off the evening meeting you tour guide at the vibrant Brewhouse and enjoy a 3oz beer tasting before heading off on the sweet tour.
Soak up the mediterranean atmosphere while sampling the chef's signature apple tart tatin topped with ice cream.
A perfect time to indulge in a glass of wine in their rich mahogany cocktail lounge. Enjoy a blind wine tasting with your choice of red or white 3oz glass.
Try chef Erin's warm chocolate brownies topped with raspberry compot and seasonal gelato in this comfortable trendy restaurant.
Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
What local dining tour would be complete without a stop into the only chocolate shop in Whistler where the products are freshly made. Guests enjoy a delicious piece of homemade fudge.
Finish the evening with Chef's artisan cheese plate accompanied accompanied by a well crafted evening cocktail - Deep Cove Vodka mixed with creme de cacao over ice (mocktail available for non-drinkers).
Meeting Location: Whistler Brewhouse
Need to know:
- Daily tours begin at 8:30pm and are finished by 11:00pm.
- Dress: Nothing fancy, smart casual with comfortable shoes.
- A moderate amount of easy walking in involved.
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol.
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour.
- Menus can be altered to accommodate dietary requests with advance notice.
- Restaurants may change without notice.
- Gratuities for restaurant servers are included.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique tasty gift, the Whistler Desserts and Drinks Tour is the perfect experience gift!
This Whistler restaurants tour takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience