Victoria Tour by Bike
Victoria, British Columbia
Want to see all the popular places Victoria has to offer, while getting out and about and enjoying a leisurely bicycle ride? The Victoria Tour by Bike is a two-hour journey around this beautiful city where you'll explore iconic landmarks including Craigdarroch Castle, Chinatown, Beacon Hill Park, and the scenic Dallas waterfront.
Explore Victoria by riding through the city’s diverse landscape and neighborhoods while learning about the culture and history of the area. You’ll meet your guide, pick out a bike that’s a good fit, strap on your helmet and embark on a 2-hour adventure exploring Victoria.
Downtown, you’ll cycle along the bustling Inner Harbour, where you’ll watch seaplanes come in for landings. Then you’ll venture through the iconic Gates of Harmonious Interest, the entrance to the second oldest Chinatown in North America. Victoria’s Chinatown is a designated National Historic Site.
Hear colourful tales about the Dunsmuir family and Craigdarroch Castle they built. The historic, 39-room, Scottish Baronial mansion, built in the late 19th century, has made appearances in movies such as Little Women.
Cruise along the leisure paths of the scenic Dallas Road waterfront and through Moss Rock Park. In Beacon Hill Park, you’ll see a totem pole that towers to an astonishing 127 feet and 7 inches (39 meters). When it was erected, in 1956, it was the tallest in the world.
Get a sense of the local, quaint residential neighborhoods like Cook Street Village, which is lined with overflowing horse chestnut trees and small mom-and-pop shops and Fernwood. Fernwood is home to many artists and families that congregate in the dynamic community square, giving Fernwood a pulsing sense of character and a touch of quirkiness.
- Discover Victoria’s top attractions with ease.
- View of one of the worlds tallest totem poles.
- Tour the second oldest Chinatown in North America.
- Learn about the mysteries of the historic Craigdarroch Castle.
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Bicycle and helmet
When: March to October, daily 10:30am & 1:30pm
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain ponchos and bikes with fenders can be provided.
- Tandem bicycles may be available. They are popular so it’s best to reserve ahead of time.
- Tours are casual and at a very comfortable pace so no one gets left behind. Participants should have some cardiovascular stamina and be able to exercise at a moderate amount. You must be able to ride a bike.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or fun things to do in Victoria, this Victoria Tour by Bike is the ticket!
This tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience