Victoria E-bike Tour
Victoria, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 16 years
The Victoria E-bike Tour is a fun way to see the local sights and experience electric-assist bicycles in a safe setting. On this lighthearted history tour you will visit Victoria’s charming neighbourhoods, the waterfront, spectacular vistas and ionic favorites such as Fisherman's Wharf, Craigdarroch Castle, Beacon Hill Park, Ross Bay Cemetery, and Emily Carr House.
Explore Victoria by riding through the city’s diverse landscape and neighborhoods on an E-bike while learning about the culture and history of the area. You’ll meet your guide, select an e-bike, strap on your helmet and head out on a 2.5-hour adventure exploring Victoria.
You’ll cycle along the bustling Inner Harbour, where you’ll watch seaplanes come in for landings. Hear colourful tales about the Dunsmuir family and Craigdarroch Castle they built. The historic, 39-room, Scottish Baronial mansion, built in the late 19th century, has made appearances in movies such as Little Women.
Cruise along the leisure paths of the scenic Dallas Road waterfront and Fisherman's Wharf. In Beacon Hill Park, you’ll see a totem pole that towers to an astonishing 127 feet 7 inches (39 meters). When it was erected, in 1956, it was the tallest in the world.
There are plenty of stops where your guide shares stories and factoids. This popular tour has small group sizes. You will gain local intel all while enjoying the fun of the increasingly popular e-bikes.
- Explore Victoria by e-bike.
- Discover Victoria’s top attractions.
- View one of the worlds tallest totem poles.
- Learn about the mysteries of the historic Craigdarroch Castle.
- Friendly, knowledgeable guide
- E-bike and helmet
- Small-group bicycle tour
Duration: 2.5-hours approximately
When: Year-round Daily 9:30am
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Tours run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain ponchos and bikes with fenders can be provided.
- Tandem bicycles may be available. They are popular so it’s best to reserve ahead of time.
- Tours are casual and at a very comfortable pace so no one gets left behind. Participants should have some cardiovascular stamina and be able to exercise at a moderate amount. You must be able to ride a bike.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or fun things to do in Victoria, this Victoria E-bike Tour is the ticket!
This tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience