Vancouver Sunset Zodiac Boat Cruise
Vancouver, British Columbia
Discover the beautiful coastline surrounding Vancouver at sunset as you travel out of English Bay and into Howe Sound to visit seal colonies, islands with old growth forests and wildlife filled shorelines.
Unforgettable views as the sun goes down.
Nothing compares to watching the sun go down from Vancouver’s English Bay. You'll have the best views in the house at the most magical time of day.
After setting out from Granville Island aboard a 30-foot, 12-seater Zodiac inflatable watercraft, you’ll cruise into English Bay. Exploring Vancouver’s magnificent coastline, you’ll travel into the glacial fjord known as Howe Sound to explore its islands and wildlife, seal colony, old growth forest and much more. Along the way your Captain will make many stops imparting his knowledge on the historical aspects of the city, the wildlife and the coastline. On your way back, you’ll stop in English Bay to watch a beautiful sunset before returning to Granville Island.
Your tour includes:
- An exciting ride around Vancouver’s waterfront in a high-powered Zodiac boat.
- Cruise through Howe Sound.
- An opportunity to check out British Columbia's wildlife with a cruise by Seal Island..
Duration: 2 - 3 hours
Season: weekends in April, daily May to September
Need to know:
- Minimum age is 8 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Minimum height requirement is 4 Feet tall.
- Tour departs from our Granville Island location.
- Not recommended for guests with a history of serious medical conditions including but not limited to neck or back injuries, recent surgery and current/suspected pregnancy.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
From the towering container ships amid stunning city views to seals at play, the Vancouver Sunset Zodiac Boat Cruise is the perfect way to enjoy summer in Vancouver. Whether you’re a Vancouver native or this is your first trip to British Columbia, add this sunset sightseeing tour to your list of day trips and fun things to do in Vancouver.
This Vancouver sightseeing experience takes place at Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience