Drive a track prepared GT Race Ford Mustang around the Road Course at Mission Raceway, with no arbitrary speed limits. GT Race Experience, a place where you can really cut loose and test your skills on a Vancouver race track. This once in a lifetime experience includes everything for you to get the feeling of what it is like to drive a real GT Race car!
Experience the Thrill of Racing During this High Speed Mustang GT Race Experience!
Experience the thrilling excitement of driving a GT Race car around a real racetrack. You will get to drive a track prepared GT Race Ford Mustang around the closed road course at Mission Raceway, with no arbitrary speed limits. You are in control and you will never look at race cars the same way again!
Mission Raceway - One of the key features of the course at Mission Raceway Park is the very fast front straight which leads into corner 1,one of the slowest corners on the track. Some very hard breaking is going to be needed here. It’s features like this that make this track known for being hard on brakes.
Mission Raceway is only a short drive from the city of Vancouver, British Columbia. The track has grand stands and open-air viewing areas so bring along family and friends to watch you satisfy your need for speed!
- Ford Mustang GT 4.6 liter, 24 valve, V8
- Ford Racing handling pack (lowering springs, struts and performance sway bars);
- Upgraded rear end gear ratios
- Racing rear wing and front splitter
- Upgraded 4 piston big brake kit
- Reduced interior to further reduce weight
- Racing seats with 5 point seat belts
- High performance tires to maximize the available grip
- April 26, 2018
- May 24, 2018
- June 21, 2018
- July 12, 2018
- August 16, 2018
- September 06, 2018
- September 27, 2018
- October 11, 2018
*This experience has limited space and only select dated to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
- GT Race track prepared Mustang
- Classroom session to learn the basics of high performance driving, finding race the line, cornering techniques and braking techniques
- GT Race suit and intercom equipped helmet
- In-car coach: You will be paired with one of our professional racing drivers. They will be with you (in car) to coach you in proper racing techniques and show you the racing line, while you are out on the track
Need to know
- No car racing experience is required.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to participate in the driving experiences. For BC residents that would include the N-Licence and Full-licence.
- All the racing cars use manual gearboxes. If you have not recently driven a manual vehicle, please make some time to do so prior to your booking.
- Running shoes or similar full foot covering shoes are required. High heels, sandals and open toe/top type shoes are not permitted.
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable pants and a cotton top. You will be wearing a GT Race race suit (coverall type) which will fit over most clothing excluding dresses, skirts and other bulky layers.
- If you require eyeglasses for driving, soft-frames and close fitting glasses are best.
- GT Car Race Experience provides you with a helmet with an intercom system. The use of a GT Race Experience helmet is manadatory.
- Drivers with a waist size larger the 38 inches or are out side of 5’ 2” to 6’4” in height may not be able to fit safely into our race suits and/or car.
- If you have any known health problems or personal concerns with respect to experiencing high-speed driving with some jarring and high G-forces, it is recommended that you seek professional medical advice before the experience. This is not a suitable activity for drivers who are pregnant.
- The program does run rain or shine. Extreme weather conditions could cause delays or stoppages to the event.
- Alcohol and drug are not permitted at the track and a 0.00% blood alcohol level is manadatory.
- A racetrack can be a dangerous place for animals. Please do not bring your pets to the track.
- Subject to availability.
The Vancouver Mustang GT Race Experience is the ultimate gift for race car enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies alike! Perfect as an experience gift for racing fans or as a treat to yourself, this is one car racing experience that will give you memories for a lifetime.
This driving experience takes place at Mission, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience