Hop on a jet ski and follow your skilled guide through English Bay and Howe Sound to Bowen Island. This Vancouver Jet Ski Tour with Dinner includes a delicious, relaxing meal at waterside Doc Morgan’s Pub & Restaurant.
A whole new meaning to 'Dine and dash'!
This is the best way to get over to the islands for dinner. Enjoy an evening of great views of English Bay, Howe Sound and Bowen Island as you zip across the water on your Sea-Doo watercraft. You’ll head over to the Seal Colony at Palms Park, passing by Stanley Park, cruise underneath the Lionsgate Bridge and through Burrand Inlet with a stop by Lighthouse Park. Next, it’s off to Bowen Island for dinner at Doc Morgan’s Pub & Restaurant.
After dinner, cruise back to Granville Island on your jet ski where your 3.5-hour tour ends.
Duration: 3 hours. This tour leaves daily at 5:30pm.
- Guided evening jet ski tour from Granville Island to Bowen Island
- Wet suit and life jacket.
- Jet ski and fuel
- 1-day boater's licence
- 1 main entree and drink per person
Need to Know:
- You will be issued a one-day boater's license and this will allow you to drive the jet ski for the duration of your tour or rental.
- You must have a valid driver’s license to operate any of our jet skis.
- Minimum age for a jet ski passenger is 6 years of age.
- Must be 19 years of age or older to sign a waiver, or have a parent or legal guardian come in and sign for you.
Whether you are visiting for the first time, or you are a local, this jet ski tour with dinner of Bowen Island is definitely a unique, fun dining experience in Vancouver and is a great adventure gift.
The Vancouver Jet Ski Tour with Dinner on Bowen Island takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience