Vancouver Island Rainforest & Kayak Tour
Victoria, British Columbia
Pack your sense of adventure and get ready to enjoy a guided tour of the Pacific Coast Rainforest followed by a guided kayak tour of Vancouver Island’s beautiful Brentwood Bay. You’ll experience a full day blissfully immersed in nature.
A great way to discover the beauty of Vancouver Island!
The adventure starts at 10:00am with a 2-hour guided excursion in one of Victoria’s magnificent rainforests. You’ll learn about the Pacific Coast’s rainforests and surrounding eco-system. You’ll experience firsthand the fundamentals of Forest Bathing where you become immersed in the revitalizing and healing energies of the forests and Nature Mysticism. Nature Mysticism is having an awareness or sense of being immersed in the Oneness of Nature. The tour will run along a trail at Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park with an easy rating and is conducted at a very relaxed leisurely pace.
At 2:00pm, your professionally guided 2-hour kayaking tour will start in Brentwood Bay. Brentwood Bay features access to beautiful Butchart Cove, Tod Inlet and Finlayson Arm, making it an ideal waterway for those looking to paddle in sheltered waters. As you explore the incredible surroundings watch for seals, otters, blue herons, bald eagles, and other wildlife. No previous experience is necessary.
- 2-hour guided rainforest tour
- 2-hour guided kayak Brentwood Bay with a professional guide
- Kayak and paddle – single or double
- All required safety gear.
- No experience is necessary
Departure point: : Elk/Beaver Lake Regional Park, located just off the Pat Bay Highway approximately half way between Victoria & Sydney.
When: Year-round Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Need to know:
- Lunch/meal is not included with the tour.
- Transportation between the rain forest tour and kayak tour locations can be arranged with the tour provider for an additional fee.
- Only high quality, well maintained gear is used. Your guide will ensure that you are fitted to the most comfortable and efficient kayak.
- If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions you will be given the option to reschedule for a future date.
- All passenger weights and heights must be advised at time of booking with the tour company.
Whether you're a first-time visitor to Vancouver Island or a local resident, there's plenty to see and experience on this rain forest walking tour and sea kayaking tour. Be sure to check this off your list of fun things to do in Victoria, BC.
The Vancouver Island Rainforest & Kayak Tour takes place at Victoria, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience