Discover the spectacular beauty of Vancouver Island’s temperate rainforests on a half or full day Guided Rainforest Hiking Tour. From hidden waterfalls to lush rainforest canopies, to rich and colourful tidal pools teaming with diverse sea life, the parks you explore will be sure to take your breath away.
What kind of hiking/walking adventure are you looking for? An enjoyable hike through the rainforest to a solitary stretch of beach, followed by relaxing exploration? Or would you prefer a full day of hiking through wild rainforest and along coastal bluffs overlooking the ocean?
You are able to select trip options from two coastal parks: East Sooke Park and Juan De Fuca Marine Trail:
- East Sooke Park, approximately 45 minutes from Victoria, includes over 3459 acres of protected and natural landscape with 50 km (31 miles) of trails.
- Juan De Fuca Marine Trail, located along the Juan de Fuca Straight approximately 1.5 hours from Victoria, encompasses over 47 km (21 miles) of trails winding through rainforest and along the wild Pacific coastlines. This park is guaranteed to provide a sense of peace and solitude with true West Coast nature.
When you reserve your guided rainforest hiking tour, let them know exactly what it is you are seeking, and they will match you with the perfect adventure!
No matter the trail you choose, whether seeking a relaxing and serene day, a challenging excursion, or anything in between, you will experience a perfect combination of fine sand beaches, unique rocky beaches and endless winding rainforest trails. Be sure to take a moment to enjoy jaw-dropping coastal views and rich diverse tidal pools with the occasional hidden coves.
- A gourmet lunch, hot and cold beverages. Full day trips also include snacks.
- Highly skilled, friendly guide.
- Transportation with pick up in Victoria (location coordinated when you reserve your tour).
- A backpack to carry your lunch and a few extra belongings that you may want to bring along.
- A poncho in case of rain.
Need to know:
- Wear footwear with a good tread.
- Participants are required to sign a waiver.
- Under 18 years must accompanied by an adult or a waiver has been signed indicating an underage guest may participate.
- Please advise of food allergies when you reserve your tour.
So whether you visiting and looking for fun things to do on Vancouver Island or simply would like to get away from Victoria, this Guided Rainforest Hiking Tour is perfect, and makes a great gift for nature lovers!
The Vancouver Island Guided Rainforest Hiking Tour departs from Victoria takes place in East Sooke Park or Juan De Fuca Marine Trail.
How To Book Your Experience