Vancouver Hiking and Cycling Tour with Lunch
Vancouver, British Columbia
Enjoy an action packed day exploring the breathtaking valley of Pitt Meadows and the forest of Lynn Canyon Park on this 6.5-hour hiking and cycling tour from Vancouver with lunch.
Leave the city behind and embark on a sightseeing adventure outside the city. The day starts with a leisurely hike through Lynn Canyon Park. You’ll cross the 50m high suspension bridge and experience a panoramic view over the forest, canyon, and raging waters below. As the tour continues and you leave the bridge, you’ll enter into the 1000-year-old forest. The vegetation consists mostly of conifers with scattered pockets of alder and maple. You’ll hike along the Baden Powell Trail under the canopy of the trees and alongside the meandering river.
After the hike, you’ll return to the bus for a tasty, light lunch and then drive to Pitt Meadows to begin a bicycle ride along the beautiful riverbank and dikes.
Pitt Meadows is located 50 km from downtown Vancouver in the lower Fraser valley, and surrounded by the glorious mountains of Golden Ears and Pinecone Burke Provincial parks. This is the only tour with access to the Trans Canada Trail located at Pitt Meadow. Following the cycle, you can enjoy refreshments while hopefully relax in the warm summer sun.
- 6.5-hour small group tour of bike and hiking trails from Vancouver.
- Bicycle and helmet.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide and driver.
- Transportation for the day.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from downtown Vancouver.
- A light and healthy lunch, water and refreshments.
When:April – September Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Need to know:
- All the bikes are thoroughly maintained before and after every ride to ensure you have a problem free,safe ride.
- The hybrid bikes are ideally suited to the terrain of the tour, boasting a comfortable upright riding position and 27"semi-slick wheels for more efficient cycling.
- This is a family-friendly tour company with bicycles to suit all ages. At the time of booking please indicate the age of the children attending so they can arrange a bicycle to fit.
- All tours are paced according to the individuals on each tour. A nice leisurely pace sets the tone while you pedal along and enjoy the beauty and serenity of the countryside.
- Individuals should have some level of fitness and the ability to ride a bicycle in order to enjoy the tour in a safe and pleasurable manner.
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and closed toe footwear.
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat for protection from the sun.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. A vegetarian option is available.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or fun things to do in Vancouver, the Vancouver Hiking and Cycling Tour with Lunch is the ticket!
This sightseeing tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia.
How To Book Your Experience