Vancouver Distillery and Brewery Tour – Behind the Scenes
Vancouver, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
If you're a fan of craft spirits and craft beer, you'll love this behind-the-scenes tour. Experience a 3-hour craft distillery and craft brewery tour led by a passionate expert.
Get introduced to the thriving craft beer and spirits community on the Vancouver Distillery and Brewery Tour. You’ll go behind the scenes at a craft distillery and 2 craft breweries and learn all about the brewing, distillation, and barrel ageing processes. You’ll learn why and how barrels are used and how they create unique flavours for beer and spirits. Along the way, you’ll get to sample a variety of craft beers and spirits.
Your guided tour will start at Odd Society Spirits where you will learn about craft spirits, the distillation process and of course enjoy a few samples. Next is Powell Brewery for all things beer and finally wrapping up at Deep Cove Brewers and Distillers.
Each Vancouver Distillery and Brewery Tour lasts around 3 hours and includes full transportation including pick up and drop, all spirit and beer samples, and much more.
- Beer and spirit samples – 1 beer flight per brewery stop, spirits at distillery.
- Behind the scenes brewery and distillery tours at each stop.
- Passionate and knowledgeable brewery tour guides.
- VIP access and entrance fees.
- Transportation - Pick up, drop off to and from the breweries.
- A souvenir beer glass.
Duration: 3 hours
When: Thursdays 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Season: This tour is available year-round.
Meeting location: Your guide will meet you inside Waterfront Station at 601 West Cordova St. in downtown Vancouver. Waterfront Station is the city's main public transportation hub with convenient access by bus, Skytrain or Seabus.
Need to know:
- Minimum age for participation is19 years and you must hold valid photo ID.
- Maximum group size is 14. Minimum group size is 4 You'll receive at least 24 hours notice if the tour minimum is not met.
- Please bring your ID, comfortable clothes, and cash for any beer purchases as some of the breweries only accept cash.
- Please dress comfortably and weather appropriate. No open toed shoes as you'll be walking around working breweries.
- Gratuities for your guide and driver are not included but are greatly appreciated and may be offered at the end of the event.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Vancouver or a unique gift, the Vancouver Distillery and Brewery Tour is the ticket!
The Vancouver Distillery and Brewery Tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience