Vancouver City & Seals Boat Tour
Vancouver, British Columbia
Cruise through Vancouver’s beautiful waterways on a high-powered Zodiac as you experience wilderness, spectacular scenery and a modern city all in one trip. On the 90-minute Vancouver City and Seals Boat Tour you will travel along the coast line of English Bay, out to Light House Park, over to the Seal Colony and into False Creek.
A fun, fast way to view Vancouver from the sea.
After setting out from Granville Island aboard a rugged Zodiac inflatable boat, you will travel out into the Vancouver Harbour. On this exciting Vancouver sightseeing boat tour you will have the opportunity to see:
- Stanley Park
- English Bay Beach
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Beautiful homes of West Vancouver
- Off shore freighters
- A seal colony where roughly 400 seals live
- Light House Park
- Siwash Rock
- Jericho Sailing Centre
- Kitsilano Beach, Granville Island
- Science World Geodesic Dome, Yale Town
Your tour includes:
- Scenic boat ride around Vancouver's stunning waterways
- Knowledgeable and entertaining guide narrating
- Chance to see wildlife up-close at nearby seal colony
- Route passes by the beautiful homes in West Vancouver
- Eco-friendly adventure aboard a nimble Zodiac watercraft
- Unique views of Kitsilano Beach & Granville Island
Duration: 90 minutes
Season: weekends in April, daily from May to September
Need to know:
- Minimum age: 8 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
From the towering container ships amid stunning city views to seals at play, the City and Seals Boat Tour is the perfect way to enjoy summer in Vancouver. So whether you’re a Vancouver native or this is your first trip to British Columbia, add this sightseeing tour to your list of day trips and fun things to do in Vancouver.
This experience takes place at Vancouver British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience