Step inside some of Vancouver's best breweries and get as close to your craft beer and those who brew it as possible! This Vancouver Breweries Tour gives you a special behind-the-scenes look at everything that happens to get that sweet amber nectar into the bottle and the chance to learn a few tricks of the trade while you're at it.
Get up and close with the craft beer brewing process.
With 3 breweries in 3 hours, you will get to know the best breweries in and around Vancouver, enjoy lots of great beer and create even better memories.
To start your Vancouver Breweries Tour, you’ll meet up inside Waterfront Station and from there your knowledgeable and fun guide will begin the journey of taking you through the brewing process from grain to grass as you learn how your favorite beers are made. At each brewery, you will discover something unique and different while you learn about the brewery’s operations and history. You will be treated to VIP seating and enjoy plenty of craft beer samples.
Some of the Vancouver breweries that are featured:
Duration: 3 hours (Beer + Food tour = 4 hours)
- Pick up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries
- 3 brewery visits with behind the scene tours
- VIP seating and entrance
- Knowledgeable and fun tour guide
- A souvenir beer glass
- Group photo emailed to you after the tour
- Beer samples at each stop
- Vancouver Breweries Tour: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Vancouver Breweries Beer & Food Tour: Tuesdays
Meeting location: Your guide will meet you inside Waterfront Station at 601 West Cordova St. in downtown Vancouver. Waterfront Station is the city's main public transportation hub with convenient access by bus, Skytrain or Seabus.
Need to know:
- Minimum age of participation: 19 years and must hold valid photo ID.
- Minimum group size: 4 Maximum group size: 14 (You'll receive at least 24 hours notice if the tour minimum is not met)
- Please bring your ID, comfortable clothes, and cash for any beer purchases as some of the breweries only accept cash.
- Please dress comfortably and weather appropriate. No open toed shoes as you'll be walking around working breweries.
- Gratuities for your guide and driver are not included but are greatly appreciated and may be offered at the end of the event
This tour of breweries in Vancouver is an ideal day out for a group of friends, or a unique experience gift for beer fanatics that they're sure to love. Expand your knowledge on craft beer and enjoy an afternoon in Vancouver that's totally unforgettable!
The Vancouver Breweries Tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience