Toronto East End Brewery and Brunch Tour
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Experience an afternoon of visiting craft beer breweries tucked away in Toronto’s east end. Tour and taste a variety of signature craft beers at 4 breweries and enjoy a delicious brunch along the way.
The Toronto East-End Brewery and Brunch features breweries nestled in the City’s East end, from Riverside to the Beaches. You’ll visit Rorshach Brewery for brunch, then Saulter Street Brewery, Amsterdam Brewing Co. and Eastbound Brewing. Enjoy behind the scenes access to the brewing process, tasting as you go!
- The adventure begins when you meet your guide in front of Nathan Phillips Square on Queen Street.
- Your first stop on the tour is at Rorshach Brewing Company for a tour of the brewery, a flight of beer and your choice of a full brunch. As a small brewery, Rorschach experiments with different brewing styles, innovative techniques and unique ingredients that emphasize hop flavor and aroma over hop bitterness as they strive for drinkability and balance in the beers they create.
- Next is Saulter Street Brewery for a tour of the brewery and pint of their amazing pilsner. Saulter Street Brewery specializes in producing beer as distinctive and vibrant as the Riverside neighborhood they call home.
- Next stop is the Eastbound Brewing Co. for a tour, a light snack and a flight of beer. At Eastbound Brewing Co. you’ll be immersed in a true craft beer experience, in a cool space once occupied by a theatre in the 1930’s.
- The tour wraps up at the Amsterdam Brewing Co. with a full tour of their large-scale brewery and tastings of 7 of their famous beers!
- Tour of 4 local craft breweries.
- Receive a flight of 4 samples or 1 full pint at each stop.
- Brunch at Rorshach Brewing Co.
- Unlimited snacks and refreshments on board the tour bus.
- Professional local guide.
- All preselected food & drink.
Duration: approximately 6 hours
When: Saturdays 12:15 pm Available year-round
Need to know:
- You tour guide will be Smart Serve Ontario certified.
- Minimum age for participation is 19 years.
- Small group tour with a maximum of 14 participants per tour.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included and are graciously accepted at your discretion.
A tasty, fun day out with plenty of chances to try something new, this Toronto brewery tour with brunch is the perfect experience gift for any craft beer buff.
This unique brewery tour takes place in Toronto. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience