Thompson River Rafting Trip
Lytton, British Columbia
This exhilarating experience gift is your chance to go white water rafting on one of British Columbia’s most exciting rivers. Big rolling waves, dramatic canyons, and the warm desert climate of British Columbia’s interior make the Thompson River Rafting Trip a must do.
The Thompson River Rafting Trip is the ideal one day river rafting adventure!
The Thompson River combines big powerful rapids with deep quiet canyons and the warm desert climate of B.C.'s interior. A day on the Thompson River will definitely be the highlight of your summer!
B.C.'s third largest river, the Thompson River, is situated in one of the warmest climates in Canada. The visually spectacular Black Canyon and the big, powerful rapids are features that only a river of this volume can produce.
You’ll meet at the Lytton base to start your river rafting trip and travel along 36 kilometers of the Thompson River. Highlighted by the lower canyon with 27 exciting rapids, including the Jaw's of Death, the Witch's Cauldron and Cutting Board, the Thompson River is sure to awaken all your senses!
Season: Daily July through September
- 4 1/2 hours of rafting along 36 kilometers of the best part of the Thompson River.
- Professional white water rafting guide.
- Gourmet riverside lunch.
- All necessary white water rafting gear including life jackets, helmets and wet suits.
Duration: 4.5 hours
Need to Know:
- All the rafting equipment you’ll need is provided. Waterproof bags are available for cameras and extra clothing.
- How many people in a raft: 6 – 9 per boat.
- Minimum age: Children must be 10 years old and weigh a minimum of 80 lbs..
- This tour operates in ALL weather conditions.
- Proper dress and a spirit of adventure will ensure an enjoyable expedition under any condition.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and pregnant women that have not been approved by a physician.
So, if you are looking for a perfect gift for the adventure seeker in your life, or you’re just wanting to spend an exciting day connecting to nature, this Thompson River Rafting Trip is sure to provide memories that will last a lifetime.
This white water rafting experience takes place at Lytton, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience