The Chef & The Dish Cooking Class – Chefs Around the World in Your Kitchen
In your home
Learn some of the world's most iconic dishes from the comfort of your own kitchen with a The Chef & The Dish Cooking Class. Skype chefs from around the world into your kitchen.
For a great date night ... crack open a bottle of wine and video chat with a chef in your kitchen!
The Chef & The Dish Cooking Class is a kitchen to kitchen culinary experience. Chefs, with years of experience, in Italy, Hungary, Spain, Japan, Thailand, and more will join you and your friends in your home kitchen for a private, one-to-one cooking class, all live via Skype*. You’ll be introduced to chefs from around the world, exposing you to the deepest part of a culture, the food.
Learn from chefs featured on Food Network, CBS, USA Today, CNBC World and have worked in Michelin Star restaurants.
Get step-by-step coaching and cooking tips - it's just you and the chef! Your chef will cook alongside you, coach and watch you as you make your meal together. With over dozens of classes to choose from, there's a perfect class for every skill level and taste.
Each experience is truly unique, ranging between 2-3 hours. Every class is a personal cooking class between you and the chef.
How it works:
- Find a chef for your cooking class. You can Choose from dozens of cooking classes like homemade pasta, Risotto, Pad Thai, Paella, Jambalaya, Clam Chowder, Goulash, Gyoza, Poutine, Singaporean Chicken Rice, Bolognese Sauce, Massaman Curry, Cashew Chicken and Tom Yum, Maki Sushi Rolls, Baklava, Strudel and so much more.
- It's easy! All you need is a tablet or laptop with sound, a built-in camera and high-speed internet.
- A Kitchen Assistant will contact you to host a personal kitchen prep session, review your shopping list, and answer any questions you have.
- At the time of your cooking class, your chef will video call you through Skype*. Then you'll get cooking together! Two hours and three or more dishes later... say goodbye to your private chef and have an incredible meal with your friends.
What’s included in your cooking class:
- 2-1/2 hours of private 1:1 coaching with a chef.
- A personal kitchen assistant who will answer all your questions.
- Recommended brands based on our chef's experiences.
- An amazing meal of 3 or more dishes.
- A recipe booklet to recreate the dishes time and time again at home.
When: Classes are available at times throughout the day. Most are at a time that's convenient for you, no matter where you live.
Need to know:
- Groceries not included. Your Kitchen Assistant will provide your shopping list. The chefs provide suggestions on the best brands to buy to ensure you get a truly authentic taste.
- Private video chat sessions include up to two participants. Additional participants may be added for a fee at the time of reserving your cooking class.
- Each chef ensures their class can be held using standard kitchen equipment. If anything needs to be purchased, you can choose to do so, or the chef will tailor the recipe to the items you have on hand.
- This Chef & The Dish experience is for a Standard Class. An upgrade to a Premium Class can be made at the time you reserve your class.
This unique cooking class with The Chef & The Dish takes place in your home, in your kitchen. It's a fun date night activity or a great gift for that special someone who loves to cook.
For family and friends anywhere in Canada or the world ... if they have a lap top or tablet and the internet ... you've found the perfect gift for them!
• Skype is a registered trademark of Microsoft, Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.
How To Book Your Experience