TGIF Collingwood Whisky, Cider & Beer Tour
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Start your weekend off the right way by delving into the intricacies of whisky, cider and craft beer on the TGIF Collingwood Whisky, Cider & Beer Tour. Enjoy a visit to Collingwood’s newest watering hole along with a local cidery and brewery.
After a long work week, it’s time to kick back and celebrate!
This tasty tour begins with meeting your professional, local guide at the front gates of Blue Mountain Village. Your first stop is at Gibson & Co. for a guided tasting of a flight of whisky paired with snacks. Next, your off to the award-winning Side Launch Brewing Company to be guided through a set of samples at the wood top bar. The third stop on this tasty Collingwood tour is at the Thornbury Village Cider House and Brewery. Here, you’ll experience the new tasting room with 4 samples of beer, wine or fresh cider straight from the bottle or tap. Finally, you can enjoy a selection of snacks on board as you are shuttled back to Blue Mountain Village.
- Tour of a brewery, cidery and a whisky bar.
- 4 samples at each stop.
- Unlimited snacks and refreshments on board the tour bus.
- Professional local guide.
- All preselected food & drink.
Duration: 4 hours
When: Fridays 3:30pm Available year-round
Need to know:
- You tour guide will be Smart Serve Ontario certified.
- Minimum age for participation is 19 years.
- Small group tour with a maximum of 14 participants per tour.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included and are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in Collingwood and Blue Mountain or a unique gift, the TGIF Collingwood Whisky, Cider & Beer Tour makes the perfect experience gift for every level of beer, wine & cider connoisseur!
TGIF Collingwood Whisky, Cider & Beer Tour takes place in Collingwood and Blue Mountain, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience