Superfly Zipline and Treetop Adventure Package, Whistler
Whistler, British Columbia
Soar down the world’s most spectacular ziplines then float through Whistler’s rainforest canopy on a treetop adventure course packed with challenge and discovery. This fly and climb experience includes both Superfly Ziplines and The Treetop Adventure Course for those who want to see the forest from an elevated perspective.
Fly & Climb Combo!
This fly and climb experience includes both Superfly Ziplines and The Treetop Adventure Course.
Ziplining combines the exhilarating feeling of soaring through the air with the breathtaking beauty of Cougar Mountain. With cutting edge technology and SIDE-BY-SIDE ziplines, you and a friend can fly through the British Columbia backcountry in a rush of adrenaline, beauty and speed.
This Whistler zipline tour features a newly engineered and revolutionary braking system, west coast inspired architecture and a network of paths and platforms designed to immerse you in the peace, quiet and freedom of the forest. Highlighted by ziplines a kilometer long, 500 feet high and reaching speeds of 100km hour as you fly through the BC backcountry.
Prepare for Adventure! The Treetop Adventure Course is an elevated challenge that’s sure to bring out the best in people of all ages. The course includes green, blue, black and double black sections reaching heights of up to 60 feet. Maneuver through the treetops on balls that spin, over swinging logs, tarzan ropes, suspended bridges, across monkey bars and zip lines to name just a few. Rise to the challenge and experience the canopy from an elevated perspective.
The tour area is located on Cougar Mountain, just 8 minutes north of Whistler Village, BC in a coastal temperate rainforest with magnificent mountain and valley views.
Need to Know:
- Dates and tour times for all activities in a combo must be selected when booking is made.
- Zipline & Treetop tours will run rain or shine.
- A complimentary shuttle service from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau and the Four Seasons Hotel is provided.
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Minimum weight: 60 lbs (27kg)
- Maximum weight: 250 lbs (113 kgs)
- Treetops participants must be able to reach 180cm / 5’ 11”.
- Youth aged 7-15 must have adult supervision, either from the trees or the ground.
- Waivers must be signed prior to tour.
This experience takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience