Sudbury Scenic Flight
Up To 3 Participants
Take to the skies and experience the sensation and thrill of being airborne as you fly above Sudbury. This 30-minute flight for up to 3 people allows you to check out key landmarks from the air including Science North, the Big Nickel, the Super Stack, and much more!
Experience Sudbury from a whole new perspective!
You and your guest will join your Pilot, hop into your seats, strap yourselves in, and get ready for take-off! Departing from Greater Sudbury Airport, listen in as your Pilot gets clearance for take-off. Feel the power and speed as your aircraft gently lifts up to the sky.
This fantastic 30-minute Scenic Flight will provide you and your guests with a bird’s eye view of Sudbury. Don’t forget your camera, as you will definitely want to capture the incredible panoramic views.
Flight time: 30 minutes
Need to know:
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants under 18 years of age will require the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Flying lesson is weather dependent. It is vital you call the flight centre before leaving home for the flight.
- This tour can be for 1 to 3 participants. The combined weight of the passengers must not exceed 500lbs.
- Flights depart from the Greater Sudbury Airport.
Let us help you surprise someone with a great birthday, Father's Day, Christmas gift or ... check this fun experience off your list of fun things to do in Sudbury!
Your Scenic Flight takes place at the Greater Sudbury Airport. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience