Sudbury Scenic Flight
Up To 3 Participants
Take to the skies and experience the sensation and thrill of being airborne as you fly above Sudbury. This 30-minute flight for up to 3 people allows you to check out key landmarks from the air including Science North, the Big Nickel, the Super Stack, and much more!
Experience Sudbury from a whole new perspective!
You and your guest will join your Pilot, hop into your seats, strap yourselves in, and get ready for take-off! Departing from Greater Sudbury Airport, listen in as your pilot gets clearance for take-off. Feel the power and speed as your aircraft gently lifts up to the sky.
This fantastic 30-minute Scenic Flight will provide you and your guests with a bird’s eye view of Sudbury. Don’t forget your camera, as you will definitely want to capture the incredible panoramic views.
Flight time: 30 minutes
Need to know:
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants under 18 years of age will require the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Flying lesson is weather dependent. It is vital you call the flight school before leaving home for the flight.
- This tour can be for 1 to 3 participants. The combined weight of the passengers must not exceed 500lbs.
- Flights depart from the Greater Sudbury Airport.
Your Scenic Flight takes place in Sudbury, Ontario at the Greater Sudbury Airport. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience