Learn to drive like they do in the movies in this 2 hour Stunt Driving Spin Class. Set up at Country Heritage Park (Milton), you will receive hands-on training from Wings and Slicks’ highly trained, professional stunt driving staff.
An unforgettable stunt driving experience: J-Turns and Reverse 180s
Set up in a safe environment Wings & Slicks provide the cars and the expertise to not only entertain you but make you a better driver. Instructors with years of stunt driving experience will be right beside you to coach you through each stunt driving exercise.
Start off your Stunt Driving Spin Class with a briefing on safety and how to execute the stunts ... and then it’s time to burn rubber where you will learn and practice 2 stunts:
Duration: 2 hours
- + 15 min – Chalk Talk – Briefing on safety and how to execute the stunts
- + 45 min – J-Turn – The Instructors will demonstrate with you one on one in car. You are in the passenger seat at first and then you get in the driver’s seat. The instructor stays with you as you take 6 runs at executing this turn.
- + 45 min – Reverse 180 Turn – The Instructors will demonstrate with you one on one in car. You are in the passenger seat then you get in the driver’s seat and the instructor stays with you as you take 6 runs at executing this turn.
- +15 min – Spin Class Certificate Presentation and Photo op.
THIS EXPERIENCE HAS LIMITED SPACE AND ONLY SELECTED DATES TO CHOOSE FROM.
Location and Dates:
Country Heritage Park
- Saturday, June 02, 2018
- Saturday, June 09, 2018
- Saturday, July 14, 2018
- Saturday, August 04, 2018
- Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Saturday, September 08, 2018
- Saturday, October 06, 2018
- Saturday, October 20, 2018
The Cars: BMW 328 Coupes with automatic transmissions.
Large open paved surface with covered pit area
Slippery surface is created to aid skidding and spinning
Obstacles using cones and flags
Need to Know
Minimum age for this experience is 16 years.
Drivers under the age of 18 will need a parental waiver signed.
Maximum participants is 12.
What to wear: Light comfortable clothing. Prepare for rain or shine. This is an outdoor event.
Spectators allowed: yes
Participants are liable for damage they cause which is beyond normal wear and tear to the vehicle.
An insurance waiver must be signed by every participant.
Advanced reservations required, subject to availability. Programs run between April and October.
From time to time we may need to reschedule booked dates due to reasons outside of our control.
Must present certificate upon arrival.
Breakaway Experiences shall not be responsible for accident, loss, misfortune or damage of any kind (to property or person) relating to any of the above services.
If you are always looking to for cool things to do in Toronto to feed your adrenaline, to improve your driving skills or for a cool gift idea, this Stunt Driving Experience Spin Class is the Ticket and makes a truly unique gift!
Searching for a unique idea for their bachelor or bachelorette party? This Stunt Driving Experience is the perfect way to get the day started and they will never forget this adrenaline filled experience you gave them!
How To Book Your Experience