Soapstone Carving, Wine and Culinary Experience at Okanagan Vineyard
Enjoy a unique wine and art experience in the Okanagan Valley. Join a professional soapstone carver for a day of art, wine, and fine food in a vineyard setting with wine to sip during the class. This 6-hour Soapstone Carving, Wine & Culinary tour from Kelowna brings together art, wine and fine food.
West Kelowna, British Columbia
Soapstone Carving, Wine & Culinary Experience at Okanagan Vineyard
Includes soap stone carving class,gourmet lunch, winery tour and wine tasting.
Soapstone Carving & Wine Experience at Okanagan Vineyard
Includes soap stone carving class and wine tasting.
Your experience begins with a 2.5-hour soapstone carving class, led by a professional carver. Whether you’re a beginner or a more accomplished artist, you’ll enjoy both the vineyard backdrop and the wine as you carve your soapstone. At the end of the session, you get to take your original soapstone carving home. (All art supplies are included.)
Following the class, relax and enjoy a gourmet lunch with wine in the Blu Saffron Bistro at Volcanic Hills Estate Winery. After lunch, you’ll take a private winery tour to learn about the grape growing, harvesting, and wine-making process. Included is a private, educational wine tasting to learn about the different varietals and the subtleties of taste created, in part, by the unique terroir of the different areas of the Okanagan Valley.
- Enjoy wine tasting while creating your own soapstone carving.
- Receive instructions from a professional soapstone carver.
- A private winery tour and learning about the wine made in the Okanagan Valley.
- A gourmet lunch with wine.
- Small group tour limited to eight people.
- Soapstone carving class and all art supplies.
- Two glasses of wine with class.
- Gourmet lunch and one additional glass of wine (with lunch option package only).
- Wine tasting.
- Private tour (only with lunch option package).
Season: May to October
Duration: 6 hours
Need to know:
- Transportation to venue not included.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years old. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or artist illness, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
The Okanagan Valley is one of the top wine destinations in the world. This Soapstone Carving, Wine and Culinary Experience is a day you will remember forever!
This experience is located at Kelowna, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience