Snowshoeing with Winery, Cidery and Craft Brewery Tours
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Two fun activities rolled into one. If you love the outdoors and discovering new tastes, you’ll love this 4-hour tour featuring a guided snowshoe tour of a vineyard with visits to a winery, a brewery and a cidery.
This is a winery tour like no other. Exploring Georgian Hill Vineyards by snowshoe followed by wine, craft beer and cider tastings plus lunch.
You’ll meet your tour guide and bus at the front gates of Blue Mountain Village (and drop you off later, in the afternoon). At Georgian Hill Vineyards, you’ll take a fully guided snowshoe tour through the vineyards, where you’ll learn more about cool climate viniculture. After your snowshoe tour you get to experience a wine, chocolate and cheese pairing by the cozy inside fireplace or outside fire pit.
Next, the tours heads to Thornbury Village Cidery and Brewery for a tour and flight of either wine, cider or beer. Thornbury Village Cidery & Brewery presses its own apples and cold filters the cider to maintain the aroma and taste of fresh apples. On the craft brewing side of things, Thornbury recently brewed the world’s best Czech-style pilsner as recognized by the World Beer Awards.
The adventure wraps up with a flight of beer and a comfort food lunch at Northwinds Brewhouse and Kitchen. Northwinds Brewhouse’s menu offerings are made on site, using local and fresh ingredients. Their beer is produced on-site in small batches to guarantee your beer is ultra-fresh.
- A guided snowshoe tour, a dessert wine & food pairing and a flight of wine at Georgian Hills Vineyards
- A tour of Thornbury Village Cider House & Brewery with a flight of your choice of wine, cider or beer.
- Beer and lunch pairing at Northwinds Brewhouse & Kitchen
- Guided snowshoe tour and snowshoes.
- A visit to a vineyard, a cidery and a craft brewery.
- A minimum of 4 samples or full pint at each stop.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Unlimited snacks and refreshments on board the tour bus.
- Professional local guide.
Duration: 4 hours
When: Sunday thru Thursday 11:30am – 3:30pm
Season: May - October
Need to know:
- You tour guide will be Smart Serve Ontario certified.
- Minimum age for participation is 19 years.
- Small group tour with a maximum of 14 participants per tour.
- Tour guide gratuities are not included and are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for fun things to do in The Blue Mountains and Collingwood area or for a unique gift, the Snowshoeing with Winery, Cidery and Craft Brewery Tour is the ticket!
This tour takes place in Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience