Sea to Sky Sightseeing Flight
Squamish, British Columbia
Enjoy a scenic flight over the South Coast Mountains of British Columbia. Your 25-minute flight gives you a birds-eye-view of the Squamish, the Sea to Sky Gondola, Howe Sound, and Skypilot Mountain. This is the perfect flight for first time flyers and children. Locals and visitors return amazed and inspired by the wonders that lay just beyond the horizon.
A bird's eye view of Squamish!
If you think driving in the Sea To Sky is beautiful, imagine flying the Sea To Sky. Stop looking up at peaks like Skypilot and Mount Habrich; watching eagles and birds soar over the Howe Sound and wondering what it would be like to see the world from up there. If you want a truly unforgettable perspective of Squamish you need a birds-eye-view…and a plane to get you up there.
Rising up from the shores of the Howe Sound are some of the most inspiring peaks in the South Coast Mountains of British Columbia. The jagged summits of Alpha Mountain and Tantalus Mountain offer some of the finest mountaineering and alpine rock climbing on granite rock and steep snow. To the south, the top of the Britannia range showcases the authoritative peaks of Skypilot and Habrich mountains, the setting of Squamish’s new Sea to Sky Gondola and Summit Lodge.
This sightseeing flight is amazing value for travellers on a budget who want see ALL of Squamish.
The Sea to Skypilot sightseeing flight requires a minimum of two participants to book.
- Birds-eye view of Squamish, the Sea to Sky Gondola, Howe Sound and Skypilot Mountain.
Take in views of landmark formations highly sought after by backcountry enthusiasts, mountaineers, hikers, and photographers.
Best option for first time flyers and children
- This sightseeing flight is amazing value for those on a budget who want to see ALL of Squamish.
Duration: 25 minutes
Need to know:
- Minimum number of passengers per flight: 2
- Maximum number of passengers per flight: 3
- Maximum weight of combined passengers: 600 lbs.
- All ages can participate in a flight. Children 2 years or older must have their own seat in the aircraft.
- Dress for the season and sunglasses are recommended.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions.
Flights Depart From Squamish Airport
The Sea to Sky Sightseeing Flight flight experience is definately an activity to add to your bucket list of things to do in Vancouver and Whistler!
Breakaway Experiences Blog: Interview with Sea to Sky Air
Where: This unqiue sightseeing tour takes place at Squamish, B.C., conveniently located between Vancouver and Whistler VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience