Romantic Edmonton Helicopter Flight and Picnic
Experience the absolute romance of being whisked away by helicopter from Edmonton to your own private picnic on an island on the North Saskatchewan River. Once there, you'll indulge in a gourmet picnic.
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Within minutes of departure, you'll follow Edmonton’s river valley as it winds its way to the city's core. You’ll enjoy Edmonton’s cityscape including Fort Edmonton Park, Muttart Conservatory,the Alberta Legislature, Commonwealth Stadium, and Rogers Place arena in the new Ice District. Passing over parks and golf courses, you'll follow the North Saskatchewan River west to lake country.
On a river island or a country meadow, under the shade of an umbrella, indulge in a picnic lunch prepared by Dean Stefanic, the executive chef at Red Tail Landing.
- 30-minute helicopter flight
- Gourmet picnic lunch – 90 minutes (menu choices confirmed 1 week prior to flight)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (alcoholic beverages available for an additional cost)
Duration: 2 hours
Season: June – November
Need to know:
- This experience is for 2 people.
- Maximum weight per seat is 300 lbs.
- Maximum total weight of passengers is 500 lbs.
- A waiver of liability must be read and signed before participation.
- Flights are weather dependant.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather restrictions, unscheduled maintenance, pilot availability or other conditions beyond the control of the carrier that may affect flight safety.
- Please allow an additional 20 minutes for pre-boarding mandatory safety briefing.
Are you trying to come up with a unique marriage proposal idea or looking for a romantic experience gift idea for an anniversary, wedding or birthday? The Romantic Helicopter Flight and Picnic experience belongs at the top of your list of romantic things to do in Edmonton.
This romantic helicopter flight and picnic experience takes place in Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience