Rocky Mountains & Abraham Lake Private Helicopter Tour
Rocky Mountain House, Alberta
Up To 3 Participants
Experience an exhilarating scenic helicopter flight. This 75-minute tour takes off from Rocky Mountain House airport and takes you along the North Saskatchewan River to Abraham Lake and the Rocky Mountains. A truly unforgettable flight experience.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Departing from the Rocky Mountain House airport, you’ll follow the North Saskatchewan River to Nordegg (30 minutes) and then venture south over gorges and waterfalls. Next, the valley opens to pristine Abraham Lake and the Bighorn Dam. Turquoise water and the white capped Rocky Mountains ... the turquoise color may be one of the most breathtaking sites you will ever see. In the winter months, visit the "ice bubbles" of Abraham Lake. A rare natural wonder!
Duration: 75 minutes
Season: available year-round
Need to know:
- This experience is for up to 3 people.
- Maximum weight per seat is 300 lbs.
- Maximum total weight of passengers is 500 lbs.
- A waiver of liability must be read and signed before participation.
- Flights are weather dependant.
- Full refund if cancelled due to weather restrictions, unscheduled maintenance, pilot availability or other conditions beyond the control of the carrier that may affect flight safety.
- Please allow an additional 20 minutes for pre-boarding safety briefing (mandatory).
Whether you are looking for an exciting adventure or for a thrilling experience gift, the Rocky Mountains & Abraham Lake Private Helicopter Tour is the ticket!
This helicopter tour of the Rocky Mountians takes place in Rocky Mountain House, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience