Pole Fitness - 2 Weeks of Unlimited Classes - Ottawa Centre
Get stronger, build confidence, and feel more sensual. Increase your strength with Pole Fitness, get bendy with Flexibility Training. Learn the art of the tease and get fit with Bombshell Burlesque, Twerkout and Chair Dance!
Get fit and feel sexy!
2 weeks of unlimited Pole Fitness Classes plus 1 Pole Teaser Class
Fitness classes for all levels designed to keep you in top condition. During your 2 week unlimited membership you can take part in the following fitness classes
- Flexibility Training - This class is for everyone and anyone who wants to increase their flexibility and balance for the pole and in general. You will do a variety of stretches static, dynamic and partner stretching.
- Polefit - Get ready to sweat in this 1 hour total body intense conditioning class! In this class you will go through a series of exercises designed to build strength, tone and tighten using your body weight, the pole and other unique gym tools. No pole dance experience is required.
- Twerkout! - Make it clap, jiggle and shake in this fun 1 hour class! Tone your abs and butt as you learn different twerk techniques.
- Chair Dance - Learn a hot new chair routine each class in this sultry showgirl styled class. Feel sexy, confident and fabulous in this one hour class. No experience necessary all levels welcome.
- Bombshell Burlesque - Learn basic burlesque movements, work on your seduction skills and strip your way to sassiness! This class is open to all ability levels, with no dance experience necessary. Burlesque is for everyBODY!
Pole Teaser: Never tried pole dancing and want to give it a try? Your 2 week membership includes 1 Pole Teaser class. Teaser classes are an introductory 45 min. Pole dancing class that will teach you beginner moves, floor work, choreography and a small routine.
Pole classes are limited to ten students to allow a pole for each student and no pole sharing to ensure a quality workout. Ladies of all ages, shapes, sizes and fitness levels are welcome to workout and fell sexy.
Participants with heart problems, back problems, pregnancy, and injuries should not participate. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in pole dancing or have consent from a parent or guardian. No one under the age of 16 will be allowed to participate.
- Do not apply lotions or oils before attending pole classes as it will be more difficult to grasp onto the pole.
- Please do not wear jewelry (especially rings) to pole class for they will damage the poles and the jewelry itself.
- Everyone may feel nervous in the beginning but you will feel comfortable in a non-competitive and safe environment.
- You may choose to wear running shoes, dance heels, or go barefoot.
This Pole Fitness experience takes place in Ottawa, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience