Enjoy award winning wines at Evolve Cellars in Summerland while artist and instructor Jenny Long helps you paint your very own masterpiece. You can also choose to enjoy a tasty lunch featuring delightful farm to table creations, followed by a private winery tour and wine tastings.
In this painting class experience, sip award winning wine at the Vineyard at Evolve Cellars, as you view the lake and mountains in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. The panoramic lake views provide winery visitors with a quintessential Okanagan experience.
No painting experience is necessary as Jenny will assist you in bringing out your creativity and applying it to canvas while sipping wine in the vineyard. All supplies are included. Your class starts at 10:30 am and will last about 2.5-hours after which you are welcome to do some wine tasting and purchase wine from the wine shop.
- Enjoy wine tasting while painting your masterpiece.
- Receive instructions from an artist.
- A private winery tour and learning about the wine made in the Okanagan Valley.
- A gourmet lunch with wine.
- Small group tour limited to eight people.
- Art Class.
- Two 4 oz glasses of wine during the class.
- All art supplies included.
- Lunch and one 5 oz glass of wine (only with lunch option package).
- Wine tasting.
- Private Winery Tour (only with lunch option package).
Season: May to October
Duration: 3 hours
Need to know:
- Transportation to venue not included
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years old. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or artist illness, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
- Wheelchair accessible.
The Okanagan Valley is one of the top wine destinations in the world. This Painting Class, Wine and Culinary Experience is a day you will remember forever!
This experience is located at Summerland, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience