Sorry - this product is no longer available
Paintball Experience with Wasaga Beach Paintball
Wasaga Beach, Ontario
All you need in this paintball experience is your sense of fun and adventure and the rest will be provided! The mission is to give you an adventure like no other. Try your luck and your skill as you attempt to outwit and outplay the opposing team in a battle of paint ball skirmish!
No matter who you are or what you do, paintball guarantees you or your friend an adventure experience that you will never forget!
Paintball combines teamwork, stealth and skill in an exhilarating and challenging game. No matter who you are or what you do, paintball skirmish guarantees an adventure experience that you will never forget!
Wasaga Beach Paintball Park contains 13 unique fields (such as a western-themed town, tank-attack field, POW camp, etc) on over 70 acres of beautifully wooded, landscaped terrain designed specifically for paintball.
Located in beautiful Wasaga Beach, Ontario, (Just over an hour north of Toronto) Wasaga Beach Paintball Adventure has been in operation since 1992 and is Canada's premier Paint ball, Reball and Laser Combat Megapark.
- 13 Fields on 70+ Acres Outdoor
- Lounge Area
- Complete Indoor Washroom Facilities
- Picnic and Barbecue Area
- Free Parking
- Personal Storage Area with lockers
- Certified Equipment Technicians
- All day park admission
- Semi-auto paintball gun
- 500 paintballs, unlimited airtanks
- pull-over camo jacket
Need to know:
Minimum age: 10 years
- Safety is the main concern, therefore, rules must be adhered to. Anyone refusing to comply will be asked to leave.
- All paintballs (including chronograph paint) MUST be purchased onsite.
- Alcohol is NOT permitted. Anyone deemed to be impaired in any way will not be allowed to play and/or asked to leave.
- It is important to wear shoes or boots with support and a good grip while running as it's easy to slip in the woods or on hills.