Sorry - this product is no longer available
Outdoor Cooking Demonstration Class at Indigenous World Winery - Red Fox Club
Kelowna, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Join Chef Andrea Callan at the Red Fox Club for this authentic Aboriginal Indigenous Experience featuring a gourmet demonstration cooking class and culinary treats paired with amazing Indigenous World wines.
Enhance your culinary skills and confidence during this unique Outdoor Cooking Class at the Indigenous World Winery – Red Fox Club, Kelowna. You’ll have fun while learning the ease by which you can artfully replicate delicious classic and native culinary treats at home.
You’ll be greeted by Indigenous World Winery and Red Fox Club staff who will familiarize you with the beautiful Winery and Red Fox Club restaurant setting and the spectacular views of Okanagan Lake and surrounding mountains.
You will enjoy a wine tasting experience presented by the qualified servers who will provide you with detailed information about the makeup and taste components of each varietal and blend.
Following the tasting you will be taken to the outdoor demonstration area to be introduced to Chef Andrea Callan and her staff where you will experience an amazing afternoon of wine and food pairing prepared with locally sourced ingredients and served with extraordinary Indigenous World wines.
As you are being served alcoholic beverages, please make sure you have provided for a safe ride home.
- A professional demonstration cooking class.
- A hands-on class in a unique outdoor winery setting.
- Learn how to make Beef Jerky & Tartare, Foraged Pesto, BBQ Wild Rice Meatballs and the perfect vinaigrette served with our Three Sisters Salad.
- Wine tasting and two 3 oz. glasses of wine.
- A classic and modern take on Native Cuisine for your next party.
- Background on this unique Aboriginal winery and how it came to be.
- Recipe cards to take home.
Need to know:
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years old. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or artist illness, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
The Okanagan Valley is one of the top wine destinations in the world. So whether you're looking for a unique gift or have always wanted to learn more about wine, this Outdoor Cooking Demonstration Class at Indigenous World Winery - Red Fox Club is the ticket!
The experience is located at Kelowna, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience