Take a trip back in time in a WACO UPF-7 Open Cockpit Vintage Biplane! Your vintage Biplane Flight over Central Alberta begins at Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin, just 60 kilometres south of Edmonton.
Step back in time to a bygone era of flying for a scenic biplane flight!
This vintage aircraft is a working example of aviation nostalgia. Hold on to your hats as you prepare for the ride of your life!This exciting aerial adventure begins when you meet your experienced Pilot at the Aviation Hangar at the Reynolds-Alberta Museum. Next, you will head out onto the tarmac and hop into the open cockpit aircraft. Once strapped in, the Pilot will start the engine and taxi down the runway. After take-off, you will enjoy views of Wetaskiwin County, Coal Lake, Ma-me-o Beach and Mulhurst Bay.
Feel the freedom of the air as you enjoy panoramic views over rural Wetaskiwin and find out what open cockpit flying is really all about. Vintage spills and scenic thrills combine to create a magical aerial adventure that will leave you on the ultimate natural high.
This flight experience is for two people, plus the pilot.
Season: May to October
Need to know:
- No previous experience is necessary.
- Maximum total weight of both passengers is 400lbs - the cockpit is 3.5ft wide.
- This experience is weather dependent and may be subject to postponement, in which case an alternative date will be offered.
- Dress comfortably for the time of year and remember you are flying in an open-cockpit, so please dress appropriately.
- Start time will be confirmed once your booking is made.
- Don’t forget your sunglasses and cameras!
This Biplane Flight over Central Alberta is the perfect way to enjoy a bird’s eye views of the countryside as you ride in a vintage airplane. Whether you are looking for a unique gift or fun things to do in Edmonton, this biplane flight is perfect!
The Open Cockpit Biplane Ride Over Central Alberta takes place at the Reynolds-Alberta Museum in Wetaskiwin. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience