Okanagan Valley Wine, Craft Beer and Spirits Tour
Get to know 3 unique industries all in one day on the 7-hour Okanagan Valley Wine, Craft Beer, and Spirits Tour. Visit a natural rock cellar and barrel room at a popular Okanagan winery, a fast-growing craft brewery for a tank tasting, a winery that produces both wine and cheese, and a craft distillery that makes European-style fruit liqueurs.
Penticton, British Columbia
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Okanagan Valley Wine, Craft Beer & Spirits Tour
Okanagan Valley Wine, Craft Beer & Spirits Tour with Dinner
Includes 3 course wine paired dinner at the Hooded Merganser restaurant.
Your Okanagan wine tour (along with beer and spirits) starts with hopping on a shuttle at either the Ramada Penticton Hotel or the Pentiction Lakeside Resort. A short ride later you’ll arrive at Pentâge Winery where you’ll enjoy the stunning views overlooking Skaha Lake while tasting their wines and exploring their natural rock cellar and barrel room. Depending on the time of year you visit, you may get to experience a rare barrel tasting!
Next, you’re off to the Upper Bench Winery & Creamery where they hand craft both wine and cheese. As you learn about the processes involved in making these two products, you’ll get to enjoy a perfectly paired tasting of both their wine and cheese.
At Bad Tattoo Brewing, one of the newest and fastest growing craft breweries in British Columbia, you will enjoy a craft brewery tour and a tank tasting. Sample their many craft brews from traditional Ale, Pilsners and Lagers to seasonal specialties such as Waes Hael and Midnight Hopmare Black IPA.
After Bad Tattoo Brewing, the tour continues to Maple Leaf Spirits on the famous Naramata Bench. Here, you will take a tour of their small batch artisan craft distillery. You’ll get to taste award winning European style fruit brandies, liqueurs and spirits made from 100% BC fruit. Enjoy a delicious seasonal fruit and spirits dessert to top off your tour.
And it doesn’t have to end there. You can add on a 3-course, wine-paired dinner at the Hooded Merganser Restaurant located beside the Penticton Lakeside Resort on Penticton’s beautiful waterfront. The Hooded Merganser Restaurant is an architectural and culinary masterpiece that straddles Okanagan Lake to offer panoramic views of the lake and mountains.
- 7-hour Okanagan Valley tour to visit 4 different places that make wine, European-style spirits, and craft beer.
- Visit a winery that makes its own cheese.
- Sample award-winning brandies, spirits and liqueurs.
- Wine, craft beer and spirits tastings.
- Small-group tour with local food & drink expert guide.
- Pick up and drop off at the Ramada Penticton Hotel or the Pentiction Lakeside Resort.
- Tour with dinner option that includes 3 course gourmet dinner, wine, gratuities and fees.
Season: May to October
Duration: 7 hours
Need to know:
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Lunch is not included in the tour price but will be available for purchase during the Bad Tattoo Brewery visit.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years old. Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- The tour provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who has accidentally had one too many. No refunds will be issued.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or artist illness, an alternative date or full refund will be offered.
So whether you are looking to learn more about the tasty libations created in the Okanagan Valley or for a unique gift for their anniversary, birthday or wedding this tour is the ticket!
The Okanagan Valley Wine, Craft Beer, and Spirits Tour is located at Penticton, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience