Niagara Wine, Beer and Culinary Adventure
Savour Niagara’s bounty in a relaxing, guided approach to wine county touring as you journey into picturesque Niagara wine country for a tasting adventure filled with wine, beer and culinary experiences. Enjoy a guided winery and craft brewery tour by a passionate expert, with a seasonally inspired, 2 course restaurant lunch featuring local cuisine.
This is a great opportunity to celebrate Niagara-on-the-Lake wine, craft beer and locally sourced and seasonally inspired cuisine.
Discover the charm of Historic Old Town Niagara on the Lake, featuring local brews on tap, award winning VQA wines and ice wines in cottage and boutique estate vineyards, with seasonally inspired culinary creations! On the Niagara Wine, Beer and Culinary Adventure you’ll taste a variety of Ontario VQA red wine, white wine, rose, sparking, late harvest and icewines, along with a hand-crafted flight of 3 small batch beers.
The price is per person with a minimum of 2 people required per tour.
- Wine tastings at 2 award-winning Niagara wineries with a minimum of 9 tastings, including icewine.
- A craft, micro brewery tasting with a flight of 3 beers.
- “Behind the scenes” tour at one of two wineries.
- Seasonally inspired, 2 course restaurant lunch.
- Hosted by a local, friendly and experienced tour guide.
- Pick up and return transportation from most Niagara-On-The-Lake and Niagara Falls accommodations.
When: Available year-round daily 10:30am - 2:30pm
Duration: 4 hours
Whether you are interested in learning more about wine and craft beer, looking for one of the best ways to explore Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries or for a unique gift, this fun and educational Niagara Wine, Beer and Culinary Adventure is the perfect day out!
This tour of Niagara wineries takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience