Niagara-On-The-Lake Wineries Morning Bicycle Tour
Visit 3 award winning boutique wineries with tastings at each and enjoy a stop to a local fruit market on the Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Wineries Morning Bicycle Tour. Jump start your day with a guided cycling tour on a spectacular route alongside the majestic Niagara River paralleled with vineyard estates.
Start the morning with a cycle tour along a spectacular wine route!
This tour through historic Niagara-On-The-Lake is the perfect solution to combine wine tasting, exercise, and stunning scenery! You’ll cycle past riverside coves and marinas, and view historic Fort George along the Greater Niagara Circle Route. On the Waterfront Trail, alongside the Niagara Parkway, called "one of the prettiest Sunday drives in the world, you’ll enjoy a stop at a local fruit market.
Visit three award winning small cottage Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries for private wine tastings of outstanding wines that can only be purchased at the local wineries.
Your guided tour is hosted by a local, friendly and experienced tour guide. The cycling tours are at a leisure and fun pace, suited for cycling and wine enthusiasts from novice to advanced.
All cycle tours depart from main street in the heart of Old Town.
Routes and venues are subject to change without notice to accommodate local circumstances and ensure safety.
The price is per person with a minimum of 2 people required per tour.
- Private tastings at 3 award-winning Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries, including a minimum of 9 wines, including red, white, late harvest and icewine.
- Stop at local fruit market for seasonal delights.
- Individually fitted touring bicycle.
- Experienced, local tour guide.
- Bottled water.
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products.
Season: Cycling tours run April thru October (weather dependant). 10:00am - 1:00pm
Tour Duration: 10:00am-1:00pm
Distance cycled: 12-16km approximately
Need to know:
- Tours go rain or shine, it is all part of the wine country experience!
- If it does rain hard, groups will wait a few minutes at the winery (not a bad place to wait and enjoy!)
- If bad weather forces a tour to be cancelled, the tour provider will offer a full refund or try to accommodate same day with a similar tour by vehicle.
- In the case of rain, rain ponchos are available, we do suggest a light jacket to bring along!
- Helmets are mandatory in Ontario for guests under 18 years of age. Above 18 is optional. Sanitized helmet rentals are extra; at an additional rate of $4.00 each.
This leisurely guided Niagara wineries tour by bicycle is definitely something you need to check off your list of things to do in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Treat yourself or surprise the wine lover in your life with a gift certificate for this unique Niagara wine tour as a birthday, anniversary or wedding gift idea.
This Niagara winery tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience