Niagara-On-The-Lake Wineries Bicycle Tour with Picnic Lunch
Discover the scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake country side as you cycle to 4 award winning Niagara-On-The-Lake wineries with a country picnic lunch. Savor world-renowned fine wines in the company of a dedicated local wine guide.
Discover Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries by bicycle!
Your experienced, local guide will provide interesting insights into Niagara Wine Country as you cycle through vineyards and along orchard lined country roads. Throughout your day you’ll visit 4 charming, cottage and boutique Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries, famous for their international award-winning wines. The small group, led by your tour guide, will tour one winery, to learn about structured tastings and winemaking. You’ll visit 3 additional wineries; with private tasting visits at each winery. Samplings will include red, white, and rose wines, and late harvest ice-wine.
Savour a picnic lunch for a unique wine country experience. Lunch is prepared by a local market with artisan breads, market sandwiches, Niagara fruits and vegetables and baked goods.
The price is per person with a minimum of 2 people required per tour.
All cycle tours depart from main street in the heart of Old Town, Niagara-on-the-Lake.
The cycling tours are at a leisure and fun pace, suited for cycling and wine enthusiasts from novice to advanced.
Routes and venues are subject to change without notice to accommodate local circumstances and ensure safety.
- Wine tasting at 4 award-winning Niagara-on-the-Lake wineries tasting with a minimum of 12 -14 wines.
- Classic country picnic lunch, including your choice of sandwich, salad, fruit & dessert squares.
- Individually fitted touring bicycle.
- Experienced, local tour guide.
- Bottled water.
- Complimentary pick-up of purchased products.
Season: Cycling tours run daily April thru October 11:00am - 4:30pm. Weather dependant.
Tour duration: 5.5 hours
Distance cycled: 22 - 26 km
Need to know:
- Tours go rain or shine. It is all part of the wine country experience!
- If it does rain hard, groups will wait a few minutes at the winery (not a bad place to wait and enjoy!)
- If bad weather forces a tour to be cancelled, the tour provider will offer a full refund or try to accommodate same day with a similar tour by vehicle.
- In the case of rain, rain ponchos are available. We do suggest a light jacket to bring along!
- Helmets are mandatory in Ontario for guests under 18 years of age. Above 18 is optional. Sanitized helmet rentals are available at an additional rate of $4.00 each.
- Gluten free option is available for extra $3. Please advise at time of reserving your tour.
This leisurely guided tour Niagara wineries by bicycle is definitely something you need to check off your bucket list of things to do in Niagara on the Lake. Treat yourself or surprise the wine lover in your life with a gift certificate for this unique Niagara wine tour as a birthday, anniversary or wedding gift experience.
This tour of Niagara Wineries takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience