Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine, Beer and Cider Tasting Tour
Experience the best that Niagara-on-the-Lake has to offer. Enjoy an afternoon exploring with a tour that includes 4 tasting experiences at 3 Niagara-on-the Lake wineries and 1 craft micro-brewery, offering a variety of wines, beer and ciders.
A wine, beer and cider tasting adventure!
We’ve discovered that perfect relationships always have one partner loving white wines and the other reds, and in some cases, beer! We have the perfect solution, because in Niagara you can have BOTH wine and beer, plus the added bonus of Niagara's newest tasting experience, CIDER!
Cidery is new to Niagara. You’ll be able to sample the newest twist on wine in a fun and relaxing pub-like atmosphere. This 4-hour tour includes transportion, allowing you to dip sip and savor the drinks and not worry about how to get from here to there.
Guests will have an opportunity to purchase new favourites at each winery and microbrewery boutique.
The price is per person with a minimum of 4 people required per tour.
- Enjoy a variety of wine, beer and cider tastings at 3 award-winning Niagara wineries & 1 craft micro-brewery.
- Learn about the types of wines each winery produces at their vineyard and about the brewing operations of a craft micro-brewery.
- Hosted by a local, friendly and experienced tour guide.
- Your tour finishes at a local sweet spot when you can indulge in a purchase of a chocolate fix.
- Local guide/chauffeur who will provide insight into Niagara’s heritage and viticulture.
- Visit to 3 award-winning Niagara wineries & 1 craft micro-brewery.
- Wine, craft beer and cider tastings with a minimum of 12 tasting samples.
- Pick up and return transportation from most Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake accommodations.
When: Available year-round daily 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Duration: 4 hours
Need to know:
- There is no food provided on the tour. Please ensure you have enjoyed a lunch prior to the tour to ensure you fully enjoy sampling and savouring.
- Depending on the size of the group transportation is either a passenger van, or coach.
- Venues and itinerary are subject to change without notice based on day-to-day location availability.
- Guests will have an opportunity to purchase new favourites at each winery and microbrewery boutique.
Whether you are an occasional wine or craft beer drinker or an aficionado, add this Niagara winery tour to the top your list of fun things to do in Niagara on the Lake.
This wineries and craft brewery tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience