Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine, Beer and Cider Tasting Tour
Enjoy an afternoon exploring Niagara-on-the Lake-with a tour that includes 4 tasting experiences at 3 wineries and 1 craft micro-brewery; offering a variety of wines, beer and cider.
A wine, beer and cider tasting adventure!
On this tasty tour you can have beer and wine, plus the added bonus of Niagara's newest tasting experience: CIDER! You’ll explore 3 award winning Niagara-On-The-Lake wineries and 1 craft micro-brewery with a knowledgeable guide.
Wineries visited may include Jackson Triggs, Inniskillin, Big Head, Frog Pond Farm, Between The Lines Family Estate Winery, Caroline Cellars, Colaneri Estate Winery, Chateau Des Charmes, Ice Cellars, Joseph’s Estate Wines, Cattail Creek Estate Winery, Coyote’s Run Estate Winery *
* Venues and itinerary are subject to change without notice based on day-to-day location availability.
The price is per person with a minimum of 4 people required per tour.
Tour duration:4 hours, 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Learn about the types of wines each winery produces at their vineyard and about the brewing operations of a Niagara brewery.
- 12 tastings (minimum) including wine, beer and cider.
- Hosted by a local, friendly and experienced tour guide.
- Winery touring and tasting fees included.
- You will have an opportunity to make purchases at each winery and microbrewery boutique.
- Pick up and return transportation from most Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake accommodations.
Need to know:
- There is no food provided on the tour. Please ensure you have enjoyed a lunch prior to the tour to ensure you fully enjoy sampling and savouring.
- Depending on the size of the group transportation is either a passenger van, or coach.
Whether you are an occasional wine or craft beer drinker or an aficionado, add this Niagara wineries tour to the top your list of Niagara Falls attractions and things to do in Niagara on the Lake.
This wineries and craft brewery tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience