Niagara-on-the-Lake Food Tour
Enjoy a picturesque 3.5-hour walking food tour along the streets of Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Old Town. This tasty tour focuses on both history and culture while introducing you to the fantastic flavours of Niagara’s culinary treats.
Embrace your inner foodie!
Originally the settlement of Butlersburg, the beautiful town of Niagara on the Lake is filled with old world charm and new world cuisine. As you explore the streets on Niagara on the Lake, your guide will escort you to local food shops, small eateries and restaurants where you will enjoy an array of delectable treats. Niagara chefs tend toward local, seasonal ingredients so the tastings change by the season.
During this tasting adventure, you will visit Niagara on the Lake restaurants where you will have a taste of Niagara cuisine and meet chefs, owners and friendly hospitality professionals. Along the way your guide will talk about the history of the area and point out cultural landmarks. They will also talk about farm to table, current food and wine trends and of course Niagara VQA wines. You will find yourself comfortably full by the end of the tour. You will get a chance to eat, walk and embrace your inner foodie!
Duration: 3.5 hours
When: April - November: Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 1:30pm
Need to know:
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Capacity: maximum 12 guests.
- Walking distance: 3.5 to 4 km approximatley.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather conditions bringing an umbrella, rain jacket or warm layers.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
- Walking distance is approximately 1 km.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or a fun afternoon out, the Niagara-on-the-Lake Food Tour is the ticket!
This tasty food tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience