Niagara Falls Food Tour
Celebrate Niagara’s history along with its local food on the Niagara Falls Food Tour. The Falls may be the most important part of Niagara’s history, but food plays an important role in shaping Niagara’s culture. Taste some of the best treats in Niagara Falls on a 3-hour food tour led by a knowledgeable guide.
Embrace your inner foodie!
On this walking tour, you’ll take a culinary journey that embraces Canadian food. You will enjoy a taste of Europe alongside a more contemporary take on the foods that Canadians love! You’ll get to stop at an off the beaten track family owned Italian restaurant and perhaps a bit of gelato to cool you down.
The tour group is small because it is about the experience. Along with tasty stops along the way, you’ll explore Niagara Parks with a licensed local guide for unique horticultural and architectural views of the Falls.
On this Niagara Falls Food Tour, you will be entertained with stories of daredevils, wonderful people, incredible food, and learn a few local secrets along the way.
Duration: 3 hours approximately
When: May - September
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays
Need to know:
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Capacity: maximum 12 guests.
- Walking distance: 3 to 3.5 km approximately with one hill (moderate level of walking exertion).
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather conditions bringing an umbrella, rain jacket or warm layers.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you are looking for a unique gift or a fun afternoon out, the Niagara Falls Food Tour is the ticket!
This tasty food tour takes place in Niagara Falls, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience