Morning Just Got Better Niagara-on-the-Lake Food Tour
Spend a morning discovering sweet and savory delights on the Morning Just Got Better Food Tour. This 2-hour guided walking tour of Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake will introduce you to some of the town’s favorite foodie spots.
Embrace your inner foodie!
Mornings in Niagara-on-the-Lake are beautiful, and you really won’t mind getting out of bed for this tasty tour. This will be the highlight of your day as you grab a coffee and a pastry to get you started on this foodie adventure.
The fun begins when you meet with your friendly and knowledgeable guide in the heart of Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake, where the Niagara River meets Lake Ontario.
You will enjoy some delicious sweet and savoury tastings as you walk through the picturesque streets of Old Town. Perhaps a little Ontario cheese, a flaky pastry filled with feta and spinach and maybe some pain au chocolate. There is no shortage of incredible baked goods in Niagara-on-the-Lake and your guide will introduce you to where to find them as they regale you with stories of the rich history of the area and connect it to modern-day Niagara.
Duration: 2 hours
When: Saturdays and Sundays 10:30am May - September
Walking Distance: 1.5 – 2 km. The tour starts and finishes in the heart of Old Town.
Need to know:
- This tour has a vegetarian option that can be requested when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Capacity is a maximum of 12 guests.
- Tours are held rain or shine.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather conditions bringing an umbrella, rain jacket and/or warm layers.
- Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Whether you have a sweet tooth, or you are looking for a unique gift for family and friends, this delicious Morning Just Got Better Niagara-on-the-Lake Food Tour is the ticket!
This tasty food tour takes place in Niagara-on-the-Lake VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience