Little Italy in Vancouver Food Tour
Vancouver, British Columbia
“Little Italy” is ready to share its passion and excitement for all things delicious as local merchants, restaurateurs, and baristas serve up a scrumptious culinary experience. Bring your appetite for fun because during this mouth-watering experience gift you will take a bite out of Commercial Drive as you embark on the Little Italy in Vancouver Food Tour.
Explore Vancouver’s most colourful and diverse neighbourhood!
Come walk and experience the sights, sounds, and tastes of Vancouver’s Italian culture on this 2.5-hour walking food tour. Commercial Drive is where the first Italian community started and flourished in the 1950’s.
Whether you are a tourist in your own town or simply a foodie looking for some authentic Italian food and unique places to chill out with friends and family, this is the perfect food tour for you. You’ll be led by a passionate, food-loving tour guide who will share lesser known stories, tips, and introduce you to the best places to eat in Vancouver’s Little Italy.
What you will be tasting:
- Authentic Naples certified traditional pizza
- Panini, Italian meats & specialty cheeses
- Italian sausage
- Freshly baked cannoli
- Creamy gelato
Does this tour have anything to offer local Vancouverites? Absolutley! Many of the tour attendees live right in Vancouver. Locals often take this unique food tour to learn about the history, the new restaurants and out of the way eateries that they didn’t know about.
- 9 stops for culinary treats as you navigate Vancouver’s Little Italy district.
- All food and beverage tastings
- Professional tour guide
Duration: 2.5 hours
When: Saturdays 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Meeting location: Fratelli’s Italian Bakery (1795 Commercial Drive)
Need to know:
- Tour size: up to 16 persons. A minimum of four guests is required for a tour to commence.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Minimum drinking age is 19 years.
- The tour is at a very casual pace and runs for 5 to 6 city blocks (and you can sit down at a few venues).
- Please note that tastings on the tour may include products containing gluten, dairy, seafood, eggs, nuts, and other allergens. Vegetarian can be offered on this tour.
- Tours are held rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather of the day of your tour and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Once a ticket has been reserved, you cannot reschedule your tour date. Your space has been reserved and guaranteed for you for that tour.
- Accessibility: This tour is wheel chair accessible.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts to meet the other guests and to get an overview of the tour before it starts.
So whether you are looking for a unique gift or a fun Saturday afternoon out sightseeing and tasting great food, the Little Italy in Vancouver Food Tour is the ticket!
This Little Italy Food Tour takes place at Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience