Kingston Beer Tour
Minimum age for participation - 19 years
Spend an afternoon tasting the best of Kingston's world class micro breweries. Visit a variety of Kingston’s micro breweries, pubs, and hot spots and savour tastings of 8 different local craft beers accompanied by tasty bites while learning about Kingston's historic downtown and its long history with the world's king of beverages, Beer!
Toast your way through the past and present of Kingston’s beer brewing heritage during a mouth-watering Kingston Beer Tour. You and a group of fellow beer lovers will be accompanied by a trained local guide on a walking tour of downtown Kingston.
The Kingston Beer Tour is a great way to experience downtown Kingston, support local artisanal producers, and savour the city’s finest beers & bites.
Places you'll visit:
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion).
Duration: 2 hours
When: Wednesdays and Sundays 3:00pm
Season: April to November
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options are available on request.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Tours generally last 2 hours and participants can expect to be standing or walking for the majority of the time. Walking is at a moderate pace and there will be opportunities to sit.
- The tours are held rain, shine, or snow. In the event of inclement weather, we will be able to go inside many of the establishments on the tour.
Does this tour have anything to offer local Kingstonians? Absolutely! Many of the tour attendees live right in Kingston. Locals often take the tour to learn about their city and microbreweries that they didn’t know about. If you like craft beer and are looking for fun things to do in Kingston, this tour of Kingston's micro breweries is it!
The Kingston Beer Tour takes place in Kingston, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience