Italian Cooking Class, Toronto
NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE
Step into a restaurant kitchen in the heart of Toronto’s Little Italy and spend a wonderful Sunday afternoon learning to make Siciliann Meatballs, classic pomodoro, pepperonatta, panzanella, rapini, handmade gnochi and canoli while learning tips and tricks from a real Italian grandmother.
This experience is no longer available. If you have a certificate for this experience, please contact Breakaway Experiences - see Contact Us page.
Your Italian cooking class takes place at Sotto Voce restaurant in the heart of “Little Italy”. You will be treated to a welcome cocktail and a selection of Italian cheeses and house cured charcuterie.
Under Noona’s watchful eye, you will learn to cook classic Italian dishes. She will share recipes made from the freshest ingredients and lots of love as she has always cooked for her family. Don't be scared to get some flour on your apron as you roll up your sleeves and get right into it.
At the end of the class you’ll sit down to a true Italian Sunday dinner complete with Italian wines, cheeses and music. A perfect class for those who want a taste of Italy at home.
Italian Cooking Class highlights:
- Led by a local culinary professional
- Spend a Sunday afternoon in the kitchen with an Italian Nonna
- Learn to cook authentic Italian dishes as Nonna has done for her family for years
- Taste Italian charcuteries and cheeses
- Go behind the scenes into a real working restaurant kitchen
- Get kitchen tips and tricks
- Hear funny stories of growing up as part of an Italian household
- Taste and discover Italian wines
- Immerse yourself in Italian culture
- All preselected food & drink
- Small-group class
- Restaurant tax & gratuities (Instructor gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion)
Duration: 4 hours approximatley
- This experience is currently not available
*This experience has limited space and only selected dates to choose from. Dates are subject to change.
Meeting location: Sotto Voce, 595 College St. West, Toronto
Need to know:
- Vegetarian options available on request.
- Vegan & Gluten free options may be available for a small surcharge. Please inquire when you reserve your tour time.
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time.
- Proof of age may be required, please bring government issued photo ID.
So whether this is your first time in the kitchen or you’re a seasoned home cook, this Toronto Italian Cooking Class is sure to boost your culinary confidence and provide you with new and exciting recipes to master – making this a truly delicious gift.
The Italian Cooking Class takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience