Take a flying lesson over the spectacular Coast Mountains and Squamish area. Feel the exhilaration as you take the controls, learn to fly and experience flight from the pilot’s seat with an Introductory Flight Experience in Squamish.
Take control of your next adventure!
Get in the pilot’s seat and take control of your next adventure. Learn the basics of flight, and then take to the skies. As you learn to fly you’ll be the one in control and you will see firsthand why Sea to Sky country is one of the most amazing places to fly in the world.
During your introductory flying lesson, you will:
- Handle the controls of the aircraft
- Learn the basics of banking and turning
- Navigate your own coastal mountain fight experience
No experience required
Each "Pilot" can bring up to 2 additional passengers for an additional cost.
(Only one "Pilot" per flight)
Flights Depart From Squamish Airport
Duration: 60 minutes (30 minutes ground and 30 minutes flight)
Need to know:
- Maximum number of passengers per flight: 3 (including student “pilot”)
- Maximum weight of combined passengers: 600 lbs.
- All ages can be passengers in a flight. Children 2 years or older must have their own seat in the aircraft.
- Dress for the season and sunglasses are recommended.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to learn to fly an aircraft or do you know someone who's dream it is to learn to fly a plane? If so then the Introductory Flight Experience in Squamish, British Columbia is the perfect gift idea for their birthday, graduation or anniversary!
Breakaway Experiences Blog: Interview with Sea to Sky Air
This experience takes place at Squamish, B.C., conveniently located between Vancouver and Whistler VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience