Indoor Archery Experience – Toronto
Minimum age for participation - 9 years
Enjoy a ninety-minute archery lesson in Toronto. This archery experience is based in a specially designed, funky and modern indoor archery centre and is the perfect experience gift for those who want to have some fun and try out a sport that’s just a little bit different.
Archery is a sport that challenges your precision, aim and steady hand. Your 1.5-hour group archery lesson will help develop your skills and you’ll have fun with this exhilarating sport, whether it is your first time at the bow or if you are looking to improve your skills.
A NCCP-certified Olympic Archery instructor will be on hand to help and guide you, so you will quickly improve during your lesson and learn the correct techniques to master this sport. The archery range is 30 yards (90 feet) long, making it the largest indoor archery range in Toronto. You are provided with the highest quality archery equipment, approved by the instructors and archery experts for beginner and intermediate archery classes.
- 1.5-hour archery group archery lesson.
- 66” recurve bow (dedicated right or left, 16-24 lbs pull-weight), professionally fletched high-grade carbon fiber arrow, arm guards, hip quiver and finger tabs.
- Lessons taught by NCCP-certified Olympic Archery instructors to accommodate beginner and intermediate archers.
Need to know:
- Must be 9 years of age or older to participate.
- Participants under 18 years old require parental or guardian signature.
- A maximum of 10 people per lesson and a minimum of 3 people.
- Takes place in a fully air-conditioned facility with change rooms, lockers, and Wi-Fi.
- Advanced reservations required.
An archery lesson makes a great experience gift for anyone looking to develop a new skill and become the next William Tell or Robin Hood, or for anyone just looking to try out an exciting, new activity!
This Indoor Archery Experience takes place at Toronto, Ontario. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience