Satisfy your adventurous side and experience the thrill of a unique guided Halifax Segway Tour. Explore Halifax attractions like never before as you glide around taking in breathtaking sights and panoramic views of the city. You're guaranteed to have lots of fun on this super cool and exhilarating Halifax sightseeng tour.
Explore Halifax's Waterfront via Segway!
With two large wheels, handlebars and a foot board, you will be amazed at how much fun you will have zipping around in your battery powered electric vehicle. No matter what your skill level, tours are designed so you feel comfortable and build confidence on the Segway.
You’ll spend a few minutes learning how to ride a Segway. Then, with a personable and charming guide, explore the beautiful & historic Halifax Waterfront - taking you along the boardwalk, stretching from the Maritime Museam of the Atlantic to the Seaport District. On the longer tours your guide will introduce you to Grand Parade Square, Citadel Hill, Point Pleasant Park and much more.
This experience is perfect for locals and those completely new to Halifax; for parents, children, friends, couples and anyone with a sense of adventure and fun. If you are looking for things to do in Halifax that are unique and fun-filled, a Halifax Segway Tour is the way to go. Explore Halifax on one of the world’s most unique transportation devices.
- Training and practice session
- Professional, entertaining guide
- Use of helmet
When: May - October Tours daily*
* Segway at Night Tour: Fridays & Sundays
Need to know:
- Subject to Availability
- Advance reservations required
- The rider must at least 14 years of age and weigh between 100-260 lbs
- Maximum tour size is 10 participants
- All riders must wear a helmet - these are provided.
- The rider must be physically able to climb and descend stairs without assistance or use of a handrail.
- Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour. Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each rider must sign a liability and code of conduct waiver before the tour (if under 16, a parent or legal guardian must sign on their behalf).
- We recommend not bringing large bags or personal items while on tour.
- It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions or seizure disorders participate in this activity.
- Segway tours can run in light rain; the Segway is just as waterproof as any other vehicle. Segway tours will not run in hazardous storms with severe thunder and lightning, heavy rain, or snow storms.
- Closed-toe shoes or walking shoes are recommended (no high heels).
Whether this is your first time to Halifax or you call the beautiful city home, this sightseeing tour is one of the best things to do in Halifax and makes a unique experience gift for family and friends!
This Segway sightseeing experience takes in Halifax, Nova Scotia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience