Granite Falls Zodiac Eco-Tour
Vancouver, British Columbia
Cast off and discover Vancouver’s incredible waterfront wonders. On the Granite Falls Zodiac Eco-tour you’ll travel through Vancouver Harbour and into Indian Arm where there is only boat access and untouched natural British Columbia forests.
Your next eco-tour adventure starts here!
Start your adventure at the Granville Island departure point. You will get geared up in a survival suit and your guide will give you details on the history of Granville Island, the Burrard Street Bridge, the Eugenia Building, Bard on the Beach and more.
Once you’ve passed False Creek, your zodiac will pick up speed to around 40-50 km/h and follow the shore along Stanley Park. At Siwash rock you’ll have a chance to get out, take some pictures and learn about this unique natural formation. Next you continue to Deep Cove, Indian Arm and Granite Falls (150 ft / 46 m). At the Granite Falls your guide will explain how this beautiful cascade was formed a millennia ago and you can take a few pictures (from the boat) before you head back to the city.
Points of interest on the tour:
- Vancouver Harbour
- Indian Arm
- Stanley Park
- English Bay Beach
- Lions Gate Bridge
- Siwash Rock
- The Sulphur Pile
- Coal Harbour, Deep Cove
- Twin Islands, Racoon Island
- Buntsen Powerhouse
- Granite Falls
Your tour includes:
- An exciting ride around Vancouver’s waterfront in a high-powered Zodiac boat
- Cruise past Stanley Park, Lions Gate Bridge & Coal Harbour
- Have an opportunity to check out BC wildlife with a cruise by Seal Island.
- Glacial-carved fjord & rugged cliffs around Indian Arm
- Tumbling 150-foot (46-metre) cascades of misty Granite Falls
Duration: 2 1/2 - 3 hours
Season: weekends in April, daily May to September
Need to know:
- Minimum age: 8 years. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
From the towering container ships amid stunning city views to seals at play, the Granite Falls Zodiac Eco-tour is the perfect way to enjoy summer in Vancouver. So whether you’re a Vancouver native or this is your first trip to British Columbia, add this sightseeing tour to your list of day trips and fun things to do in Vancouver.
This Vancouver sightseeing experience takes place at Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience