Whistler Fine Dining Tour
Whistler, British Columbia
Discover the best flavours of Whistler during the Fine Dining Tour, a progressive tasting menu with visits to 4 incredible Whistler restaurants. At each venue you’ll taste fine local cuisine from award-winning chefs and you will visit an impressive 15,000 bottle wine cellar where you’ll learn to sabre a champagne bottle.
If you are looking to treat yourself to Whistler’s best tastes, then this tour of the best restaurants in Whistler is for you!
The evening starts with meeting your knowledgeable guide for a cocktail at the Crystal Lodge Lobby. The first course is at the Bearfoot Bistro where you’ll savour a delicious seasonal amuse bouche tasting plate to be enjoyed following a wine cellar tour and sabering (chopping bottle open).
The next course is share plates of Cajun crusted blackened Ahi tuna and beef tenderloin in a teriyaki sauce at Hy’s Steakhouse. This is followed by your choice of wild sockeye salmon filet with orange Dijon sauce or veal scaloppini at Quattro at Whistler.
After these scrumptious courses you can appease your sweet tooth at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Finish the evening with a Chef’s artisan Cheese plate accompanied with local craft jelly at FireRock Lounge.
- Led by a passionate, entertaining guide.
- A progressive dinner tour of Whistler's fine-dining restaurants.
- Enjoy 4 full courses and additional tastings.
- Learn the old French tradition of sabering open a bottle of Champagne with a sword in a 15,000 bottle wine cellar.
The group is hosted underneath the restaurant in an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn to saber open a bottle of champagne with a sword. Executive Chef and 2008 Canadian Culinary Champion, Melissa Craig, prepares an amuse-bouche tasting plate that varies with what she has fresh in the kitchen and is sure to be delicious.
Cajun crusted blackened Ahi tuna is the featured dish. If you prefer there's also beef tenderloin in a teriyaki sauce garnished with sesame seeds or vegetable spring rolls on a bed of fresh greens and field strawberries.
Quattro at Whistler
Veal scaloppini with bocconcini, tomato, and basil or wild Pacific salmon, arugula with orange fennel vinaigrette both sided with a signature Quattro pasta.Vegetarian pasta dish available.
What fine dining tour would be complete without a stop into Canada's first and finest chocolatier. While guests enjoy a unique and delicious icewine truffle, infused with real BC icewine, the friendly staff will share some history of Canada's rich chocolate history.
Finish the evening with Chef's artisan cheese plate accompanied with local craft jelly. Guests often kick back in the lounge atmosphere for coffee, tea or cocktails following the tour.
Meeting Location: Crystal Lodge Lobby (beside the Hilton Hotel, and across from the Whistler Golf Driving Range).
Need to know:
- Daily tours begin at 5:00pm and are finished by 9:00pm.
- Main course is served at approximately 6pm (winter) and 6:30pm (summer).
- Dress: Nothing fancy, smart casual with comfortable shoes.
- Wine pairings must be purchased directly and can be added upon arrival for $30 + applicable taxes.
- A moderate amount of easy walking is involved.
- Must be 19 to drink alcohol.
- Wine and beverages can be purchased throughout the tour.
- Menus can be altered to accommodate dietary requests with advance notice.
- Restaurants may change without notice.
- Gratuities for restaurant servers are included.
So whether you are looking for fun things to do in Whistler or for a unique tasty gift, this Whistler Fine Dining Tour is the perfect experience gift!
The unique tour of Whistler restaurants takes place at Whistler, British Columbia. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience
CANADIAN SIGNATURE EXPERIENCE!
Whistler Tasting Tours has been officially designated as part of the Signature Experiences Collection® by the Canadian Tourism Commission. The CTC believes that this esteemed group of selectees exemplify “once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences...and show the world what Canada’s tourism brand is all about”.