Experience the thrill and power of an L-29 fighter jet over the stunning scenery from Oshawa, down the lake shore and over Toronto's waterfront! This is one of the most exhilarating experiences you will ever have, darting about the sky and witnessing firsthand the skills required to control a lightning fast Cold War era fighter jet! You can try your hand at flying if you feel you have the right stuff!
Toronto and the CN Tower from the seat of a fighter jet!.
Push your nerve and adrenaline to the limit as you carve the air in a lightning fast L-29 vintage Communist Jet Warbird for the ultimate aerial adventure.
Each flight is tailored specifically for you. If you want rock and roll, you can get rock and roll. If you wish to have a nice, quiet flight over the landscape, that is certainly fine as well.
Your L-29 Fighter Jet Flight experience starts with a pre-flight briefing, under the guidance of seasoned instructors who'll prepare you for the exhilarating experience ahead. This will take roughly 30 to 45 minutes, as you learn about pre-flighting the jet, a look at the weight and balance, calculating the flight profile, and finally, a brief on safety systems. Your flight experience will last 30 minutes from engine start to engine shutdown.
The flight begins with the extraordinarily cool sound of a jet engine starting, a quick taxi out and then lift off - your flight is underway! Imagine the total thrill as your heart skips a beat as you blast down the runway and take off into the wild blue yonder. Depending on your selected flight profile, you will be flying at speeds of up to 520km/hr and altitudes of up to 10,000ft.
During your flight you will be able to perform turns, straight and level flight. You’ll feel the “g”, that is induced during high speed maneuvers. If you choose, you can even do some aerobatics! Your flight is tailored to you, and how you feel.
After your flight, you can take as many pictures as you’d like. You will be given a quick debrief with your pilot about the flight and be awarded your flight certificate.
Formation Flight Experience - Fly in formation together!
Now is the time for formation, a 30 Minute flight, together with another jet, flying formation, formation Aerobatics, and finally..... "extended trail" The greatest thrill, mimic a dogfight. Who will win? Who will lose?
Imagine being roughly 3 feet away from another jet doing Snowbird stuff? A formation flight, is the most fun and exciting of all. Let the pilots lead you in the ultimate bucket list challenge. Wingtips are 3 feet away, then you transition to an intrail manuever about 200 feet behind the other. Snoopy and the Red Baron stuff...in a jet fighter!
- Breathtaking 20-minute flight.
- Take the controls of a real L29 Delfin fighter jet.
- Carry out basic aerobatic manoeuvers.
- Included is a limited-edition Flight Patch, and a "Flying Challenge Coin”
Duration: The total flight experience is 30 minutes with a guaranteed 20 minutes in the air.
Available April - November
Need to know:
- The passenger weight limit is 250 lbs. and the maximum height limit is 6' 3". This limitation is not negotiable due to the limiting size of the parachutes, seat straps and cockpit dimensions.
- No pilot license required.
- If you have a history, recent or current medical conditions like heart complications a doctor’s note is required in order to clear you for the flight. This would have to be provided before the flight took place.
- Passenger must attend and pass a ground- briefing on the L29 Delfin that includes emergency egress training and verbal testing. You will not be able to fly, if you have not had this briefing.
- Passenger will be required to sign a flight waiver in order to release the aircraft for flight.
- Pilots have the right to refuse any flight due to safety concerns.
- Enclosed shoes are required. High heels are not permitted.
- It is recommended that you arrive 30-45 minutes before your scheduled flight time.
- It is recommended that you wear conservative comfortable clothes that are appropriate for the weather conditions on the day. You will be offered a flight suit to wear during your experience.
Your Fighter Jet Flight takes off from Oshawa Ontario, Ontario VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience