Exploring, off-roading and riddle hunting all in one! The Electric Geo-Bike Rally Adventure, using electric Geo-Bikes and iPads, combines scavenger hunting & historical discovery. A green, silent and cultural game-adventure in Montebello for the whole family.
Your mission: to find and solve all the riddles hidden on Mount Wescott.
Hunt and solve riddles with the help of an electric Geo-Bike and its iPad, while exploring the natural splendour and the fascinating history of Mount Wescott in Montebello.
Rally racers leave one at a time, their time is recorded. and the daily winner gets a prize. Rally racers also have to find a number of checkpoints hidden throughout the rally. At each checkpoint, you will find a riddle to be solved. All Geo-Bikes have an integrated iPad, providing the racers with directions, local historical facts and riddles.
The 90-minute Geo-Bike rally adventures are safe and carried out on trails, bicycle paths and secondary roads. No previous experience is required to participate. Training will be provided before the activity. The GeoBikes are also locked at 32km/h for additional safety.
The 13 km route (approximatley) includes paved and non-paved roads, maintained trails that can be rocky at times, uphill and downhill slopes, hillsides, road crossings and small water and mud crossings.
You will always be able to contact the tour operator during your activity. And thanks to GPS, they will always know your location. Even without a guide, you will never be by yourself.
Electric Geo-Bikes: The all-terrain Geo-Bikes are safe, comfortable and easy to drive. The Geo-Bikes are fully electric and capable of reaching speeds of up to 32 km/h. They are exhaust free and quiet with a low centre of gravity makes them a perfect rally machine.
Electric Geo-Trikes are available for those who need better back support or don't feel comfortable ride a bike.
Electric three-wheel vehicles (ELF) are available for those with small children 2 years or older.
Daily Winners: A small prize is given at the end of each day to the geo-rally racer with the most riddles solved within the least amount of time.
Groups: Explora can accommodate groups of up to 12 racers at a time. For a unique and interactive birthday party activity this is the ticket. If a fun team building activity is what you are looking for groups can be divided into teams of two or four vehicles. Each team member will leave at the same time, helping each other in solving riddles and in completing the rally.
Duration: 90 minutes
Season: May 01 - October 31
- Geo-Bike, Geo-Trike or ELF
- 1 iPad per 2 vehicles
- Protective helmets
- Mosquito repellent
- First aid kit
- 15-minute briefing
- 90-minute Geo-Rally
Need to know:
- No licence is required. In order to be able to drive an electric Geo-Bike, the driver must know how to ride a bicycle
- Must be at least 14 years and 5 feet tall (152 cm) to drive.
- Drivers under 18 must always be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Drivers with passengers must be at least 18 years old.
- Passengers on Geo-Bikes must be at least 5 years old and 2 years old for the 3-wheel ELF vehicle.
- Activity can be done in either French or English.
- Maximum weight per vehicle: 350 lbs.
- During summer months, bring a wind breaker, a light sweater, thin gloves and shoes. In spring and fall, bring a wind-resistant jacket, one or two sweaters (wool, polar, etc), pants, warm gloves, warm socks and small boots.
This experience takes place at Montebello, Quebec, just outside of Ottawa - Gatineau. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience