Edmonton Old Strathcona Brunch and Baking Tour
Explore delicious flavors on the 3-hour Edmonton Old Strathcona Brunch and Baking Tour. Become part of the spirit of Strathcona with a tummy full of brunch, spirits and baking.
Your knowledgeable and friendly guide will greet you at MEAT restaurant in Old Strathcona where you’ll enjoy eggs benedict and a mimosa to get your belly happy. Then it’s off to nearby Sugared and Spiced for treats fresh from the oven, followed by a coffee and truffle tasting at Holy Roller café. The tour continues to Strathcona Spirits Distillery for a private tasting and then finishes at FanFan Patisserie for a hands on demonstration with their master pastry chef.
- MEAT is one of the most popular eateries in the Old Strathcona district and the tour has a standing reservation.
- Vegetarians will find this tour just as delicious as meat lovers.
- Enjoy some sweet treats, baking, and hands-on fun with a great French pastry chef.
- Liven up your Sunday with a visit to a distillery.
- All preselected food & drink.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide.
- Restaurant tax & gratuities. Tour guide gratuities are graciously accepted at your discretion.
Duration: 3 hours 11:00am - 2:00pm
When: June - September Sundays 11:00am - 2:00pm
Need to know:
- Tour stops are subject to change.
- Small group tour, limited to 14 people
- Please advise of food allergies or dietary restrictions when you reserve your tour time. Vegetarian options and gluten free options are available on request.
- Minimum age for participation is 14 years.
- Tours run in all weather conditions. Please dress accordingly. A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable footwear.
- Walking distance: 6 blocks.
- Proof of age may be required. Please bring government issued photo ID.
- Non-alcohol tastings are included for those under 18 years of age. Non-alcoholic beverages will be substituted for those under 18.
So whether you are looking to learn more about where to eat in Edmonton, for a unique gift or to enjoy a fun afternoon, this tour of some of the best places to eat in Edmonton is the ticket!
The Edmonton Old Strathcona Brunch and Baking Tour takes place at Edmonton, Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience