Add a little hoppy, frothy goodness to your day!
Discover how passionate tap pullers and a thirst for good beer quickly evolved into a local liquid obsession. Your guide's passion for beer and local production means you will get the real insider's experience as you journey through five Edmonton breweries, sampling a variety of custom beers, each with their own unique, local story. Bottoms up!
- Bent Stick Brewing - This hands-on nanobrewery produces new beers every time, exclusively in bomber.
- Situation Brewing - Visit this innovative, groundbreaking brewery in the heart of Old Strathcona, have a delicious lunch, and learn the role that malt plays in the brewing process.
- Blind Enthusiasm - This community-minded, grounded brewer is mixing things up by offering non-traditional and rarer types of beer alongside their versions of popular favourites.
- Brewsters Brewing Company - An established Alberta brewing company, Brewsters offers a wide range of styles and seasonal specialties alongside non-traditional brews featuring coffee, fruit and spices.
- Yellowhead Brewing Company - At this beautiful, historical downtown brewer, you’ll learn about water. The predominant ingredient in all beer. Find out how minerals, water softness, and other factors determine how a beer will develop.
- Guided tour and tastings at Bent Stick, Blind Enthusiasm, Situation Brewing, Brewsters Brewing Co. and Yellowhead Brewing Co.
- Lunch and beer tastings from a selected a la carte menu at Situation Brewing.
- Souvenir bag stocked with goodies and coupons including a snack and bottled water.
- Merchandise discounts on all stops including beverages and merchandise.
- Transportation provided by professional chauffeur from the Edmonton Welcome Centre.
- Fully-guided by professional, informative beer experts.
When: Year-round Saturdays
Duration: 10:45am – 5:30pm (Tour ends at Yellowhead Brewing)
Need to know:
- Pickup location is at the Welcome Centre, 9815 Jasper Ave, Edmonton.
- At the end of the tour you will have two options: you can either remain at Yellowhead Brewing or return to the Welcome Centre (10-15 min walk).
- Guaranteed tours with no minimum guest requirement.
- Dress comfortably and avoid open toe shoes in brewery.
- Minimum age of participant is 18 years.
The Edmonton Craft Brewery Tour makes the perfect unique gift for every level of beer connoisseur and it's a great way to explore the beautiful city of Edmonton.
This tasty craft breweries tour takes place in Edmonton Alberta. VIEW MAP
How To Book Your Experience